Author Topic: The Ultimate-Mega-PVP Minecraft Server [1.2.5][Pingaz'd][Factions][Spout]  (Read 7693 times)

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
Spout would be okay if it didn't lag so much.

15 fps in the city and 120 outside the city :|

customize
settings

Offline semy32

• Respect: +72
customize
settings

Turned everything to low and off and I still had 15 fps in the city

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
  • Respect: +805
    • Random Gaming
I vote no, just because reasons I'm not able to coherently explain. I guess just for the sake that I don't think anyone should be forced to do anything, idk? Oh well.

Offline Pilgrim

• Respect: +8
I Wouldn't want Spout Forced upon us, though I do see where you are coming from.
I just personally prefer using my minecraft as I have mini-map with all of my way points set, I would have to redo them all.
Some are over 10000 blocks away from the city. Also my optifine options are great and I really hate the layout of the options on spout, its too disorganised for me.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
I Wouldn't want Spout Forced upon us, though I do see where you are coming from.
I just personally prefer using my minecraft as I have mini-map with all of my way points set, I would have to redo them all.
Some are over 10000 blocks away from the city. Also my optifine options are great and I really hate the layout of the options on spout, its too disorganised for me.

Spout has a minimap and optifinr built in .-.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Pilgrim

• Respect: +8
I know, but I hate the settings layout for optifine and the mini-map looks terrible in my opinion.

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
Oh god, please no!

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
I vote no, just because reasons I'm not able to coherently explain. I guess just for the sake that I don't think anyone should be forced to do anything, idk? Oh well.

It'd be more to boost security and help us catch people doing things they shouldn't as opposed to "HURDUR WE'RE FORCING YOU TO DO THIS JUST CUZ".

Oh god, please no!

At least explain why :v

For those of you with non-premium accounts, just shoot either me or Deacon a PM and we'll tell you how (with thanks to Semy32 for figuring it out.)

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
The spout team constantly insists that their client is more optimized than Optifine, but the statistics show otherwise. With settings identical to what I have on my vanilla minecraft, I still never got more than about 1/3 my normal FPS. That, and the client is just hard to mod. The client itself is severely underdocumented, and modding support is scarce from what I can find.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
The spout team constantly insists that their client is more optimized than Optifine, but the statistics show otherwise. With settings identical to what I have on my vanilla minecraft, I still never got more than about 1/3 my normal FPS. That, and the client is just hard to mod. The client itself is severely underdocumented, and modding support is scarce from what I can find.

Are you using dev build or official build

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
All I can really say about this, one of the faction members was probably online with Pilot (and Gamefreak) went to Cable's house. If not, they probably waited for the 10 minute cooldown and either swam/tele/or homed there.
Next time, actually look into what you are about to post, before you post it.

If cable was in war and let his house without any1 looking for it or didn't calimed it, is his fault.   If it was someone in his faction is something that should be discussed.

as i didn't read any of those, i tough it was an abused glitch or something, so i said what should be done so things like that didn't happen.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Cable

• hi
  • Respect: +1085
If cable was in war and let his house without any1 looking for it or didn't calimed it, is his fault.   If it was someone in his faction is something that should be discussed.

as i didn't read any of those, i tough it was an abused glitch or something, so i said what should be done so things like that didn't happen.
Its been solved already. Move along.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
Well, since Moo decided to ban everyone in ts3, I turned on the one I was initially going to host for the duration of the temp servers. It's the same IP as the minecraft server.

So ya.

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377
The only thing i don't like about spout is that the video settings are confusing as fuck.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
So, it's occurred to me that my constant raping and pillaging may have rustled a few jimmies.

Thoughts?