Author Topic: 26/11/11 Application: Stone Cold  (Read 197 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

26/11/11 Application: Stone Cold
« on: November 26, 2011, 08:39:29 PM »
Stone Cold's VIP Application

Name: Stone Cold

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40757497

In RND since:9 months

Times online: Varies

Time Zone: Eastern

Servers I mostly play on: TTT

Steam Name:Stone Cold

Why I should be VIP:I've played practically everyday, at different times, sense I first discovered the game and got hooked. I always play the rules, even when others don't, and I just want to have the ability to see that the game is played as the rules specify. And as I always am professional and polite in the game, i would be that way as a VIP. I would never have a thought about abusing my abilities.  As I play the game always wanting to know for sure before shooting someone, and a lot of times getting me killed for it, I would want to feel positive about starting a vote ban, and never start one just because things don't go my way. Winning is not what the game is about to me. It's about having a good time with my friends that I made here.

Why I want to be VIP:I feel the title earns the individual some respect, and because of that, that person should hold himself a higher accountability during gameplay. I always do. I want the ability to let someone know that they are breaking the rules if that's the case and that they will be banned if they continue to ignore rules of game. i never act without thinking things through. As u may know, i get aggravated when someone breaks rules and gets away with it. that just lets them know they can do it again. All I have been doing when that happens is quit playing, after saying what i think of the occurance. I've played the same since I first started, and the only thing that would be different is that I could start a vote ban if another player is there ignoring the rules very apparently.

Methods to contact me:Email, cjeffaddington@gmail.com

ExtraI only play TTT27. I like that game and most of the players that I have met there. I still give advise to who i think is a new player that doesn't understand the rules. Because this is the only game I play I would never abuse my ability as VIP and hurt the friendships that I have there or the new ones that I will make.  I will always give warnings before a vote is started, and would never enjoy starting vote, but for the sake of other players and the game it would be my job that would have me starting vote to keep game fun for the ones who follow rules.
     Being the only game I play, I am limited to the time that I play with admins, but if the ones who play that game with me should notice that I am well liked because I am friendly, helpful to others, and always do my best to not make mistakes during gameplay.

YourThankYouMessageI can't play anymore than I am, which is every few hours almost each and every day, and on same game because I really enjoy it. A big reason for you to consider giving me VIP. Again, I would never do anything to hurt the friendships I made here. And even with the ones that break rules there's always a professional conversation when chatting. Thanks for your time, and Happy Holidays. Stone Cold
     P.S. My new name is that way for two reasons. 1. With other players having symbols and,or letters before their name, I feel it gives them a split second advantage of winning battle. while I'm trying to read the name under character to see if it's the one to shoot, i'm filled full of lead.
2. It's funny.  f***in' Stone Cold.  (foolin' Stone Cold):)

Thanks to Don for reference to this app!

I've played with Stone Cold several times, he's quite active and I've never had any problems with him. He isn't too much into the community (yet?) but I've see a lot in-game, and I have nothing to complain about. So, :thumbsup:.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
Re: 26/11/11 Application: Stone Cold
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 08:41:24 PM »
nnnnghhh Do not want very much.

-0.5, he doesn't seem to make a very big impression nor a very POSITIVE one. Not saying he's bad but he hasn't shown that much of good either.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 09:11:02 PM »
He's a cool guy, but lately he hasn't been himself. It might have been just for the day or w/e, idk.
and Stone Cold isn't very involved in the rounds very much. He rarely ever talks unless he was rdm'd or something unusual happened.

I know Stone Cold means well, but to be honest, I don't know much about him.

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 05:23:58 PM »
I've played with Stone Cold several times, he's quite active and I've never had any problems with him. He isn't too much into the community (yet?) but I've see a lot in-game, and I have nothing to complain about. So, :thumbsup:.

:thumbsup:

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 03:15:50 AM »
Stone talked too me for a bit and countered my reason.
Anyways, I'm sure that Stone Cold will do just fine as VIP

Offline Don

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 01:28:13 AM »