Author Topic: [Re-promoted]Dark Byte's demotion appeal  (Read 111 times)

Offline Dark Byte

• Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
[Re-promoted]Dark Byte's demotion appeal
« on: November 26, 2011, 09:33:37 PM »
-SteamID : STEAM_0:1:40217899

-Player nickname : Dark Byte

-Player Name : Dark Byte

-Server name : -Build- Latest Wire/ACF/Pew Pew/Pac2/etc

-Description of the event : So, first of all, Stanley101 got into an argument with three people, *Sam, Tabitha, and Mischevious_Missy. So i decided to enter the argument. I started off by calling Sam a hard ass simply because whenever people even go near him, he always argues and starts trolling other people. Then, i called the two other people fake girls simply because every time someone did something to them, they would always snitch. Also, the reason i called them Attention Seekers is because, when the server randomly crashed, I re-join and so do they, then they start giving me gay ratings for no apparent reason other then to get attention from me, to see my reaction.

Reason for appeal: I really regret the things i have said, I shouldn't have entered the argument to start more havoc. I simply did it, to try and defend Stanley101.

Offline Flyyte

Re: Dark Byte's demotion appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 10:09:21 PM »
Although dark was wrong to continue arguing, I find that this demotion is way to harsh of a punishment.  There are arguments in wire build all the time and we get over it because we're not a bunch of pussies. I was there when this argument occurred but  Darkbyte did not have such a large argument where he deserved a demotion. I also don't understand why the admin banned Arcoyle. He ACTUALLY did not involve himself with the argument. The second I reentered the server I found out he was banned and Darkbyte left the server because he didn't find a reason to play as a guest.  ::)

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
Re: Dark Byte's demotion appeal
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 10:21:54 PM »
Although dark was wrong to continue arguing, I find that this demotion is way to harsh of a punishment.  There are arguments in wire build all the time and we get over it because we're not a bunch of pussies. I was there when this argument occurred but  Darkbyte did not have such a large argument where he deserved a demotion. I also don't understand why the admin banned Arcoyle. He ACTUALLY did not involve himself with the argument. The second I reentered the server I found out he was banned and Darkbyte left the server because he didn't find a reason to play as a guest.  ::)

I told Dark Byte to make an appeal so that he could possibly have a chance of getting regular back. From when the argument was going on they did not do anything at the time to provoke Dark Byte yet he said that. He also should have been trying to get them to stop (the other two) when they were attempting to break the others' props.

But I would like to know more about them giving you bad ranks and trying to troll you...You did not tell me of this when I was speaking with you.

EDIT: Discussing in-game and in Steam chat.

another EDIT: This has been settled through discussion. Approved.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 10:34:48 PM by Hotgreensoldier »
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncă‚‹": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants