Author Topic: [Multiple bans/demotes]Regulars Harrasing/Abusing  (Read 99 times)

Offline Tabitha

• I see a fire, in your eyes....
[Multiple bans/demotes]Regulars Harrasing/Abusing
« on: November 26, 2011, 07:37:02 PM »
Sam, Missy and myself were just building and trying to have fun on the rnd servers. We took quite a liking to playing on playing on the Build Server. Of course it's been awhile since I've played on gmod thanks to other things occupying myself and I left the server when there weren't that many minges on. Now it seems that almost EVERY Regular is an upright minging asshole. Me and my friends fled to the hanger to build in peace but these guys couldn't let it go. They came up to the hanger and used to ACF torch on our props and barged in. Then we fled to the Red Warehouse. They then proceeded in making some teleporting chairs that allowed them to come into this area and continue to minge. At this point I decided to get out a gun that targeted players and objects and Killed Stanley101. At first he said he was going to leave us alone but he didn't. Then my friends were in the hanger once again and  :trollface: Stanley101 blocked them in. Then my friends Missy and Sam no-clipped out of that roof and left that place. Then later on the server crashed because these people were spawning a train.

Arcoyle was ALSO coming into the red warehouse and removed some of Missy's props.
Dark Byte kept calling us all 'Attention Seekers' And kept calling Sam a 'Big man' and said he was hanging out with 'Fake girls' and being sexist.
These people and other regulars have been ABUSING THE ACF TOOL to annoy me and my friends. This has made my gaming experience terrible and I would like admins/vips to ban people like this more often >_>
Thank you for reading this. And here is some evidence:

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Console.txt

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Console1.txt

#      2 "stanley101"        STEAM_0:0:46000186  36:23      144    0 active
#      6 "Arcoyle"           STEAM_0:1:25999997  36:17       63    0 active
#     12 "Dark Byte"         STEAM_0:1:40217899  19:56       70    0 active
Stanley's ingame name:Stanley101
Arcoyle's ingame name:Arcoyle
Dark Byte's ingame name:Dark Byte
My in game name:Tabitha De La Souma
This all took place on Wire Build.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 07:44:07 PM by Tabitha »

If I dive too deep you'll pull me up, if I try to speak
you'll hear me out...If I get too weak you'll hold me
close...

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Re: Regulars Harrasing/Abusing
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 07:45:04 PM »
You wouldn't happen to have pictures of the console log do you?
Also, I'm aware the servers can be chaotic sometimes, with minges and such, and there aren't always VIPs or admins on to deal with the situation. All of the admins are very willing to help, so if you have any on Steam don't hesitate to ask them to come help. If you would like, you can add me to Steam and notify me if there's a situation going on. I'm usually available to help.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 07:47:05 PM by Sabb »

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
Re: Regulars Harrasing/Abusing
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 07:48:51 PM »
You wouldn't happen to have pictures of the console log do you?
Also, I'm aware the servers can be chaotic sometimes, with minges and such, and there aren't always VIPs or admins on to deal with the situation. All of the admins are very willing to help, so if you have any on Steam don't hesitate to ask them to come help. If you would like, you can add me to Steam and notify me if there's a situation going on. I'm usually available to help.

Same here.

I've read through the whole thing. Please get me their SteamIDs.

Woopsie, didn't see that, the pics blocked it.

EDIT: Looked through the whole thing. Approved.

Stanley banned and demoted for 3 days, Arcoyle banned and demoted for 2 days, and Dark byte demoted.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 07:55:26 PM by Hotgreensoldier »
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncă‚‹": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants