Author Topic: TTT exploit  (Read 205 times)

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
Re: TTT exploit
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 05:23:35 PM »
The reserved slots are not the cause of the server being full, if there are 20/18 players, there's only actually 18 playing, not 20. In other words, the server would still be full, and you would wait the same amount of time.

But when non-VIPs/non-regulars leave the server, do those VIPs/Admins "stay in" the vip/admin only slots, or do they get shunted into non-VIP/non-admin player slots?  IF they DO [and only if, hence why I ask] get shunted to those non-VIP-only/non-admin-only slots then we have a problem since then, instead of taking only the slots that only they have access to, then they'd be taking up slots non-VIPs/non-Admins could be using to play.

But that all hinges, as I was / still am careful to note, on what happens if those slots are full and non-VIPs/non-Admins leave
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 05:26:20 PM by Travelsonic »
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2011, 05:25:55 PM »
But when non-VIPs/non-regulars leave the server, do those VIPs/Admins "stay in" the vip/admin only slots, or do they get shunted into non-VIP/non-admin player slots?
...What?

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 05:38:16 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong; I think the reserved slots are not actual player slots that are "admin/vip" only.
(again, I think)
The reserved slot system kicks players that do not have VIP or admin rank associated with their name, if a vip/admin joins.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2011, 05:39:54 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong; I think the reserved slots are not actual player slots that are "admin/vip" only.
(again, I think)
The reserved slot system kicks players that do not have VIP or admin rank associated with their name, if a vip/admin joins.
This.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline aerobro

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2011, 08:47:21 PM »

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2011, 11:51:28 PM »
I killed coolz.
Aerobro is the traitor!

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 05:41:42 AM »
Aerobro is the traitor!

Yes.

*gunfire*

Help!

Help!

He-- *SPUT*
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface: