Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

TTT exploit

<< < (4/5) > >>

Travelsonic:

--- Quote from: Sabb on November 21, 2011, 05:21:42 PM ---The reserved slots are not the cause of the server being full, if there are 20/18 players, there's only actually 18 playing, not 20. In other words, the server would still be full, and you would wait the same amount of time.

--- End quote ---

But when non-VIPs/non-regulars leave the server, do those VIPs/Admins "stay in" the vip/admin only slots, or do they get shunted into non-VIP/non-admin player slots?  IF they DO [and only if, hence why I ask] get shunted to those non-VIP-only/non-admin-only slots then we have a problem since then, instead of taking only the slots that only they have access to, then they'd be taking up slots non-VIPs/non-Admins could be using to play.

But that all hinges, as I was / still am careful to note, on what happens if those slots are full and non-VIPs/non-Admins leave

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Travelsonic on November 21, 2011, 05:23:35 PM ---But when non-VIPs/non-regulars leave the server, do those VIPs/Admins "stay in" the vip/admin only slots, or do they get shunted into non-VIP/non-admin player slots?

--- End quote ---
...What?

Deacon:
Correct me if I'm wrong; I think the reserved slots are not actual player slots that are "admin/vip" only.
(again, I think)
The reserved slot system kicks players that do not have VIP or admin rank associated with their name, if a vip/admin joins.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Deacon on November 21, 2011, 05:38:16 PM ---Correct me if I'm wrong; I think the reserved slots are not actual player slots that are "admin/vip" only.
(again, I think)
The reserved slot system kicks players that do not have VIP or admin rank associated with their name, if a vip/admin joins.

--- End quote ---
This.

aerobro:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on November 21, 2011, 03:39:08 PM --- I was ded.

--- End quote ---
I killed coolz.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version