Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

TTT exploit

<< < (3/5) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Shawn on November 21, 2011, 12:03:35 PM ---Oh i know it can be a pain in the ass but i just don't think it should be there because we could REALLY screw over peoples T rounds just by using it.

--- End quote ---
And so could a misinformed RDMing newbie.

coolzeldad:
Next map change should be ... fixed?

Thought I fixed this last night but it was reary late and I was ded.

I'll try to check in on TTT later to confirm this if someone doesn't already.

Ἆxule:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on November 21, 2011, 03:39:08 PM ---Next map change should be ... fixed?

Thought I fixed this last night but it was reary late and I was ded.

I'll try to check in on TTT later to confirm this if someone doesn't already.

--- End quote ---

It's fixed. It gave me a hint saying to speak in team chat when I tried. Thanks!

This can be locked now

Travelsonic:
Just one thing :

Is it possible so that when you're inno and accidentally type teamchat's shortcut key ['u'] instead of just general txt chat ['y'] it'll switch over automatically, instead of losing what was just typed / wasting time re-typing it?

ALSO:  I noticed that the TTT server is currently at 20/18 players full.  I know VIP/Admin only slots were aded, but can we PLEASE PLEASE make it so that if they were only meant for a VIP/Admin to deal with problem players, that it stays this way?  It has been impossible to get on sometimes because those slots on top of the slots we can regularly access are full completely for decent periods at a time -> meaning that if these WERE meant to be just for emergency dealing with problem players, which I thought was the case, the abuse of these extra slots needs to stop.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Travelsonic on November 21, 2011, 05:17:50 PM ---Just one thing :

Is it possible so that when you're inno and accidentally type teamchat's shortcut key ['u'] instead of just general txt chat ['y'] it'll switch over automatically, instead of losing what was just typed / wasting time re-typing it?

ALSO:  I noticed that the TTT server is currently at 20/18 players full.  I know VIP/Admin only slots were aded, but can we PLEASE PLEASE make it so that if they were only meant for a VIP/Admin to deal with problem players, that it stays this way?  It has been impossible to get on sometimes because those slots on top of the slots we can regularly access are full completely for decent periods at a time -> meaning that if these WERE meant to be just for emergency dealing with problem players, which I thought was the case, the abuse of these extra slots needs to stop.

--- End quote ---
The reserved slots are not the cause of the server being full, if there are 20/18 players, there's only actually 18 playing, not 20. In other words, the server would still be full, and you would wait the same amount of time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version