Author Topic: Something fun to do in Zs.  (Read 251 times)

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
Re: Something fun to do in Zs.
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »
I honestly don't get why in the hell would we need to respawn humans and how will your way prevent humans from making a wall or a VIP, they're going to get killed by zombies and respawned.

I think that 50/50 teams or 30-40% starting zombie team out of all the humans without respawning would be the best and there should be a certain map or maps picked for this.

Because there will not be enough humans and they will eventually be overwhelmed.

And like I said, it will just stay like normal Zs if we do it your way, except everyone gets exploded once a certain person dies.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncă‚‹": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 04:04:24 AM »
And like I said, it will just stay like normal Zs if we do it your way, except everyone gets exploded once a certain person dies.
It will always be a god damn Zs-like because the game mode it self is Zs...
But fine just do it your way...

Offline sledog

• Respect: +1
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 07:51:39 PM »
Eh honestly you're just asking for failure. Now why do I say that ? Well first off, No one will work together, and   trolls will be abound (vip typing kill in console, or delaying the game)

Now if you make a map perhaps to prototype it ( think give someone a special weapon and when it is dropped every human is slayed) and for SOME reason it works I may resend what I said... maybe...

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2011, 10:55:42 PM »
Eh honestly you're just asking for failure. Now why do I say that ? Well first off, No one will work together, and   trolls will be abound (vip typing kill in console, or delaying the game)

Now if you make a map perhaps to prototype it ( think give someone a special weapon and when it is dropped every human is slayed) and for SOME reason it works I may resend what I said... maybe...

I think you misunderstand.

He doesn't want to make a gamemode edit or anything.

He can do it all through assmod,

he just wants to know if people would be willing to play something like this together one day.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline sledog

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 12:54:24 PM »
Regardless trolls will be abound, and no one will work together. Remember this is ZS where people will intentionally team kill if given the chance.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2011, 02:53:55 PM »
Regardless trolls will be abound, and no one will work together. Remember this is ZS where people will intentionally team kill if given the chance.

... but it is an event and probably 2/3 or more of the server will be trusted players of the community...

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline sledog

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 05:13:08 PM »
Well honestly who are the regular ZSrs ? I've been on there off and on and the few regulars (not site rank mind you) I recognize would destroy any semblance of working together to protect someone.