Author Topic: Apie - not sure if want  (Read 60 times)

Offline Don

Apie - not sure if want
« on: November 14, 2011, 01:36:43 PM »
Well, title sort-of acts as an introduction.

In my eyes, Apie shouldn't really be VIP.
I don't have any personal grudge against Apie and I actually like him, but he's way too immature to be in a position such as VIP. This doesn't just show in his behaviour in-game, but also in his kicks/bans - I often see him kick for very silly reasons both on sourcebans and in-game.

This one log that gamefreak sent me kind of proved my point even further.

Here's the log, main point of attention is Apie kicking a person for shooting someone else a few times:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Note that I'm not basing this off of the above screens purely, they're just an addition.

I talked with SMasters and Sabb about this, and we all came to the conclusion that a topic in here would probably be the best option. I also didn't want to just go herpderpdemote, I'd like to hear other people's experience first.

What do you think about Apie? Should he be demoted?

Offline SMasters

• That's a paddlin
  • 2009 Snowball Competition Winner
    View More Badges!

• *jeopardy music*
Re: Apie - not sure if want
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 01:40:52 PM »
From what I've seen I agree, but I haven't played with him long enough to make a fair decision.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 01:41:29 PM »
If not demoted, he needs to be talked to and warned. He seems to handle situations improperly.
I also REALLY don't like his comment after the kick... VIP's should be able to keep their cool and act rationally. The way he seemed to have dealt with the situation is just juvenile.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 05:56:29 AM »
Bump.
Does anyone else have opinions on Apie?

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun