Author Topic: 28/09/10 Application: Grim Reaper - [PLEASE RESUBMIT]  (Read 88 times)

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
28/09/10 Application: Grim Reaper - [PLEASE RESUBMIT]
« on: September 28, 2010, 08:11:23 AM »
InGame name: .:RND`=-GЯIΜЯЭДРЭЯ
Steamname: jollyroger1o1o
Servers I play: Zombie survival, Trouble in terrorist town, Frreta, Wirebuild, Flood.
Languades I speak: English and a liltle spanish
                                                    Why i want to be VIP:
ive   been respected in the random servers for about 6 months now. in that   time that i was respected i probally only kicked 5-6 people for   hacking,  teamkilling, propkilling, or in TTT  excessive rdming.  i have   played with magic and coolz a few times. im a fun guy to play with and i   love to just have fun. i dislike people that dont obey the rules and   make other gamers misereable. i normally dont do alot of kicking i only   kick when that person is making everyone upset or not obeying the rules.   im normally always online steam and im always happy to help with   anybody that needs my help. No 1 has ever claimed of me ever abusing my   respected right and i know that i will not abuse the VIP right. u can   count on me to keep the servers clean, respectful, and most importantly   fun.   so thank you for your time.    :D

EXTRA
i have just completed my schooling at lanier tech with A's and B's
i   also signed up to join the NAVY so im a milatary person and i dont mess   around when people are haking, teamkilling, or excessive rdming.
i also am clan leader in 4 xfire clans
i run 3 xfire game servers
i have a steam group with 30 members and getting more

if u need any other info just feel free to ask me and ill tell u what u want 2 know thank you for ur time.

+1, Grim reaper is a respectful law(rule) abiding player who plays TTT alot he also is funny and one of my old mates, No bad record for himz !(PM me the proper english version "pl0x")

1/3
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 12:57:51 PM by Moo »

Offline Moo

Re: 28/09/10 Application: Grim Reaper
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 12:57:42 PM »