Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Oh, lord.

<< < (4/6) > >>

Seb:

--- Quote from: Deacon on November 05, 2011, 11:20:53 PM ---
Yes, but my gripe is that its unnecessary. What about MW3 or MW2 was too lighthearted that they needed to include the killing of innocents? Yes, we know that happens. We don't need to see.

--- End quote ---

Then there will be an option to skip it. Just like in MW2.

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: Seb on November 06, 2011, 07:20:57 AM ---Then there will be an option to skip it. Just like in MW2.

--- End quote ---

And who actually presses 'skip' when the game tells you that this content is too hardcore for you and that we won't penalty you if you pussy out

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Deacon on November 05, 2011, 11:20:53 PM ---
Yes, but my gripe is that its unnecessary. What about MW3 or MW2 was too lighthearted that they needed to include the killing of innocents? Yes, we know that happens. We don't need to see.

--- End quote ---

I could care less about the killing of innocents in MW2, and in GTA:IV I will lol at some of the glitches dead pedestrians will get themselves into.

They're not real. It's just a collaboration of pixels on the screen. You actually don't kill anyone in real life. The AI don't have a life of their own, they don't come home to a family with kids or anything, unless it's the Sims. Half the time they're just programmed to walk around/seek cover/and just follow a motion path.

Deacon:

--- Quote from: Cake Face on November 06, 2011, 08:50:43 AM ---I could care less about the killing of innocents in MW2, and in GTA:IV I will lol at some of the glitches dead pedestrians will get themselves into.

They're not real. It's just a collaboration of pixels on the screen. You actually don't kill anyone in real life. The AI don't have a life of their own, they don't come home to a family with kids or anything, unless it's the Sims. Half the time they're just programmed to walk around/seek cover/and just follow a motion path.

--- End quote ---

Right, but the intention is to make you feel bad. "How DARE those terrorists blow up that little girl and her family while they are on vacation?! I'M GOING TO KILL THEM ALL!!!" It's unnecessary propaganda. We aren't exactly going to betray our morality halfway through the game and start fighting for the Russians. Just saying.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Deacon on November 06, 2011, 08:53:38 AM --- We aren't exactly going to betray our morality halfway through the game and start fighting for the Russians. Just saying.

--- End quote ---

If the option was there some people would.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version