Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Oh, lord.

<< < (3/6) > >>

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: Shawn on November 05, 2011, 10:50:34 PM ---The youth of America shouldn't be buying these games in the first place if these parents are allowing their children to buy games like this they have no one to blame but themselves.

--- End quote ---

Video games will be, and wlways be the scapegoat of bad parenting

Seb:

--- Quote from: Deacon on November 05, 2011, 10:59:33 PM ---
Like who? Who has a hard time separating games from reality? Other than children, who should not even be playing those kind of games in the first place?

--- End quote ---

It says "M" on the cover. Don't buy the game for your kid and then complain because it's too gory when it TELLS you it's gory.

Although, there should be an option to turn it off.

EDIT: Just saw the video myself. You don't even see anything (as far as gore is related). Yeah, it's depressing but many games have depressing moments.

Deacon:

--- Quote from: Seb on November 05, 2011, 11:07:25 PM ---EDIT: Just saw the video myself. You don't even see anything (as far as gore is related). Yeah, it's depressing but many games have depressing moments.

--- End quote ---

Yes, but my gripe is that its unnecessary. What about MW3 or MW2 was too lighthearted that they needed to include the killing of innocents? Yes, we know that happens. We don't need to see.

Supertoaster:
thats what they do with american tourist

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: Deacon on November 05, 2011, 11:20:53 PM ---
Yes, but my gripe is that its unnecessary. What about MW3 or MW2 was too lighthearted that they needed to include the killing of innocents? Yes, we know that happens. We don't need to see.

--- End quote ---

Innocent civilians die all the time in movies. It adds to the drama and the feeling of severity of a situation yet no one ever complains

And dont you argue that MW2 didnt feel like a movie, because it did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version