Author Topic: ADMIN (Tech)  (Read 289 times)

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
Re: ADMIN (Tech)
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 03:34:20 PM »
And lets admit it, reactions would have been completely different if he would be reporting a reg or such. I've seen too many reports to know it.
   If you disagree with the report, then is it necessary to pick on him, it's not like he's doing something bad, or is he?

Okay, a reg report has been seen so often that no one gives a shit. And because he's reporting an admin with no single evidence except:

please make Tech to a guest please

PS: He have lots of fun by this things.

Now im banned.

It makes him sound someone, who again, is in elementary school bawling at a teacher because Bobby poked him. You must admit, it's incredibly hard to take him seriously.

"wahh, I got baned by tech... Plz maek him guest beacuse he ban me fr no raisin!"

of which shortly after tech responds:

ACF SPAM.

A justifiable cause.

Add:

Now, I'm not saying the teasing was necessary, but I still stand that it's not just because it's an admin report that we're acting this way.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:38:51 PM by Rocket50 »

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 03:36:24 PM »

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 05:07:18 PM »
Honestly, with my past experiences with Therock or whatever his name is, he is gennerally mingey. People are probably picking at him beacause he went straight to the forums and posted this without reading anything about making reports.

Could some admin please lock this?

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline JIGSAW

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 05:22:29 PM »
look I'll admit that tech could sometimes be an ass but this is no reason to demote him because he's a responsible admin and he know's what he's doing, now can we lock this now?