.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Report => Unapproved => Topic started by: gmodpro2 on October 31, 2011, 02:48:35 PM

Title: ADMIN (Tech)
Post by: gmodpro2 on October 31, 2011, 02:48:35 PM
Hey Admins i need your Help.

The Admin (Tech)  is a bad admin -.-  He kill others  he give bans without reasons and he kill me often  and  He has turned my noclip off. He offended by bad words.

please make Tech to a guest please.

Hes on the Wire build server.   ServerIP:173.60.104.220:27015

My  In-Game-Name: ☆The®®ox☆²º¹²™

PS: He have lots of fun by this things.

Now im banned.

Title: Re: ADMIN (Tech)
Post by: ursus on October 31, 2011, 02:50:42 PM
I think you should talk to Yomo.
Post by: Boardtech on October 31, 2011, 03:13:55 PM
Tech: banned "☆The®®ox☆²º¹²™" (STEAM_0:0:43313933 | 79.233.132.24:27005) for 30 minutes
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "☆The®®ox☆²º¹²™" for 30 minutes (reason: Tech banned '☆The®®ox☆²º¹²™' : Mingebag).

I banned you because you kept shooting ACF at people.
Post by: Rocket50 on October 31, 2011, 04:00:43 PM
MAD

fix'd
Post by: Supertoaster on October 31, 2011, 04:50:59 PM
fix'd
I lold
Post by: gmodpro2 on October 31, 2011, 06:22:19 PM
Tech: banned "☆The®®ox☆²º¹²™" (STEAM_0:0:43313933 | 79.233.132.24:27005) for 30 minutes
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "☆The®®ox☆²º¹²™" for 30 minutes (reason: Tech banned '☆The®®ox☆²º¹²™' : Mingebag).

And when UNBAN ??!!! 
Post by: ursus on October 31, 2011, 06:41:02 PM
And when UNBAN ??!!!

>banned for 30 minutes

>30 minutes = forever

this sounds familiar

(http://static.pixelpipe.com/61f5eda6-2e49-4492-930e-c0bf09a0f5c3_b.jpg)
Post by: memo3300 on October 31, 2011, 06:58:48 PM
i like how you just say he is a bad admin and should be demoted, and the only proof you give is a ban with the reason of you being a mingebag.

Post by: Rocket50 on October 31, 2011, 08:32:08 PM
>banned for 30 minutes

>30 minutes = forever

this sounds familiar

(http://static.pixelpipe.com/61f5eda6-2e49-4492-930e-c0bf09a0f5c3_b.jpg)

Unless if you're a furry.
Post by: YomoFox on November 01, 2011, 12:56:43 AM
I think you should talk to Yomo.

What!?

I'm not killing him
Post by: Prox on November 01, 2011, 07:45:12 AM
I like how you guys are picking on him because he is trying to report an admin.
I haven't seen people picking like this on other players who report random guests without having proof so tell me, what is this all about, huh?
And don't you guys think that Tech can speak for himself?
Post by: Deacon on November 01, 2011, 10:29:04 AM
I haven't seen people picking like this on other players who report random guests without having proof so tell me, what is this all about, huh?

prox i love you
Post by: Rocket50 on November 01, 2011, 12:05:31 PM

>Reporting an admin
>Doesn't even bother to gather evidence and instead whines
>Tech doesnt speak for himself

So no, we're not picking on him because he's reporting an admin, if you could even call this a report, we're picking on him because he is acting like a whiny seven year old, "TEACHER, TEACHER, BOBBY THREW AN ERASER AT ME, MAKE HIM SIT IN NAUGHTY CORNER"
Post by: Prox on November 01, 2011, 01:02:16 PM
>Reporting an admin
>Doesn't even bother to gather evidence and instead whines
...and how is he whining?

So no, we're not picking on him because he's reporting an admin, if you could even call this a report, we're picking on him because he is acting like a whiny seven year old, "TEACHER, TEACHER, BOBBY THREW AN ERASER AT ME, MAKE HIM SIT IN NAUGHTY CORNER"
>first post
So you're that guy who laughs and says "HAHA" to him?
...and how is he whining damn it?!

And lets admit it, reactions would have been completely different if he would be reporting a reg or such. I've seen too many reports to know it.
   If you disagree with the report, then is it necessary to pick on him, it's not like he's doing something bad, or is he?

Post by: Shawn on November 01, 2011, 01:06:14 PM
Psst wrong board reports go here

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/board,16.0.html (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/board,16.0.html)
Post by: Rocket50 on November 01, 2011, 03:34:20 PM
And lets admit it, reactions would have been completely different if he would be reporting a reg or such. I've seen too many reports to know it.
   If you disagree with the report, then is it necessary to pick on him, it's not like he's doing something bad, or is he?

Okay, a reg report has been seen so often that no one gives a shit. And because he's reporting an admin with no single evidence except:

please make Tech to a guest please

PS: He have lots of fun by this things.

Now im banned.

It makes him sound someone, who again, is in elementary school bawling at a teacher because Bobby poked him. You must admit, it's incredibly hard to take him seriously.

"wahh, I got baned by tech... Plz maek him guest beacuse he ban me fr no raisin!"

of which shortly after tech responds:

ACF SPAM.

A justifiable cause.

Add:

Now, I'm not saying the teasing was necessary, but I still stand that it's not just because it's an admin report that we're acting this way.
Post by: Deacon on November 01, 2011, 03:36:24 PM
http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist (http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist)
Post by: Dale Feles on November 01, 2011, 05:07:18 PM
Honestly, with my past experiences with Therock or whatever his name is, he is gennerally mingey. People are probably picking at him beacause he went straight to the forums and posted this without reading anything about making reports.

Could some admin please lock this?
Post by: JIGSAW on November 01, 2011, 05:22:29 PM
look I'll admit that tech could sometimes be an ass but this is no reason to demote him because he's a responsible admin and he know's what he's doing, now can we lock this now?