Author Topic: 10/27/11 Application: Tigerboy  (Read 96 times)

Offline SMasters

• That's a paddlin
  • 2009 Snowball Competition Winner
    View More Badges!

• *jeopardy music*
10/27/11 Application: Tigerboy
« on: October 27, 2011, 07:34:22 PM »
Tigerboy5225's VIP Application

Name: Andrew

In RND since: I was with RND about 4 month back for the duration of a week or two. Now I have been with RND for about 2 months.

Times online: Usually 9 am - 12 pm PST (-8)

Time Zone: GMT -8 Pacific Standard Time

Servers I mostly play on: I play on Fretta the most, however I play flood a lot also.

Steam Name: [MG] Tigerboy5225

Why I should be VIP: I think I should be VIP because I have played a lot in RND and I respect people. I am highly active as well. I have been here for over a year, actively and non actively throughout that time.

Why I want to be VIP: I want to be VIP because I hate being on the same server with trolls and the like, and only being able to call an admin or make a ban request.

Situations:

Someone is glitching on Flood, I warn then ban if they do it again.

Someone Micspams in TTT, I tell them to stop, then if they don't I mute them. (if VIPS get mute, if they don't I will warn then kick)

Someone is disrupting others, I tell them to stop, then kick if he continues.

People rdming me in TTT, I warn then slay, then kick, then ban.

A fellow prop pointing out my location on Prop Hunt, I tell them to stop and if they keep on annoying people with that, I will kick then ban if he does it again.

Someone is invincible on Prop Hunt, I tell them to get out of the glitch, then slay them if they don't.

Someone is being disrespectful, I tell them to stop, then kick, then ban if they continue.

Someone is stuck and is holding up the entire server, I slay them.

Contributions to RND: I will be honest. I haven't contributed much to RND, but I hope to in the future.

Things done In-Game: I have resolved a few fights, helped someone get out of a glitch, met a few vips, made friends, and I think my respect is at least neutral at this point.

Games I have (on Steam): Day of Defeat, Garrysmod, Half life 2, Counter Strike: Source, Zombie Master, Portal, and Team Fortress 2.

Methods to contact me: Steam ([MG] Tigerboy5225), Email (tigerboy5225@gmail.com), and pm on here.

A few friends active in RND: Cooljag is my only true friend of rank.

Extra: Although I am 14, I can assure you, I am mature enough to be a VIP. Also, I have been/am admin/mod/member on other communities. An example is Metagaming.co.uk. Check it out if you like.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to read this! I will be content with whatever decision you choose to make.

Thanks to Don for reference to this app! (Thank you so much don!)  :)

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
Re: 10/27/11 Application: Tigerboy
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 09:10:26 PM »
He's not very well-known by the community and doesn't make an impression.

I'm neutral but he should play a little more for people to get to know him.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncă‚‹": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants