Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

This lass' got my brain twisted

<< < (5/8) > >>

memo3300:

--- Quote from: Travelsonic on November 06, 2011, 07:22:43 AM ---/DunnoHowToRespondToHerSayingThatShe'sOnHerPeriodAndThatTestsOurRelationshipWithoutSoundingLikeAnAsshole

--- End quote ---

wha-

how does she telling you that she is on her period have to be something----

OHHHH.... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH

just don't... believe me just tolerate, you don't want a fight... and if it goes out of her hands, try to ask first like "what is wrong?" or something like that... never go like "you're with the period right?"

Travelsonic:
I'm seemingly already good with holding my tongue when needed, I just have to be very careful over this ... er, how long is it again? [I dun forgotten ]

Travelsonic:
Today, after many days of saying we wanted to, we made out.  ;D :trollface:

Time stood still, and our surroundings ceased to exist momentarily, it is like no other feeling in the world.

aerobro:

--- Quote from: Travelsonic on November 07, 2011, 02:36:28 PM ---Today, after many days of saying we wanted to, we made out.  ;D :trollface:

Time stood still, and our surroundings ceased to exist momentarily, it is like no other feeling in the world.

--- End quote ---
well I guess ill miss seeing you in TTT

Travelsonic:

--- Quote from: aerobro on November 07, 2011, 05:00:03 PM ---well I guess ill miss seeing you in TTT

--- End quote ---

:P

I have a feeling my T rounds from now on will involve me being way more dickheaded to non-Ts, to Ds, in general.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version