Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

This lass' got my brain twisted

<< < (4/8) > >>

Travelsonic:
Today was 1 hour of class, 1 hour of waiting for her to get out of class, 5 hours of togetherness, and I enjoyed every second of it - I totally feel like she is into me, but why do I still feel unsure about whether or not I'm taking the right steps, saying the right things, doing the right thigns, etc? ... ~_~   BLEGHH!

Deacon:

--- Quote from: Travelsonic on October 28, 2011, 01:47:10 PM ---Today was 1 hour of class, 1 hour of waiting for her to get out of class, 5 hours of togetherness, and I enjoyed every second of it - I totally feel like she is into me, but why do I still feel unsure about whether or not I'm taking the right steps, saying the right things, doing the right thigns, etc? ... ~_~   BLEGHH!

--- End quote ---

nerves dude.
no worries

Travelsonic:
I mean, we spend an absurd amount of time as it is cuddling, talking, laughing, joking ,and flat out having a good time, and having the exact same set of basic behavioral quirks I do, her understanding of how that hinders communication about things like this has made it quite easy to talk to her... that, and her and I being on the same wavelength [finishing each other's sentences, reading each other's thoughts, the tones in our voices, et cetera] should make it easy, yet those nerves are still very tight.  >_<

Deacon:

--- Quote from: Travelsonic on October 28, 2011, 04:01:44 PM ---I mean, we spend an absurd amount of time as it is cuddling, talking, laughing, joking ,and flat out having a good time, and having the exact same set of basic behavioral quirks I do, her understanding of how that hinders communication about things like this has made it quite easy to talk to her... that, and her and I being on the same wavelength [finishing each other's sentences, reading each other's thoughts, the tones in our voices, et cetera] should make it easy, yet those nerves are still very tight.  >_<

--- End quote ---

sounds like a good match
just try to be less nervous, even though if you still are its not a bad thing

Travelsonic:
/DunnoHowToRespondToHerSayingThatShe'sOnHerPeriodAndThatTestsOurRelationshipWithoutSoundingLikeAnAsshole

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version