Author Topic: [Resolved]Sonerin RDM and Ghosting with Vastined  (Read 261 times)

Offline Roach :3

• Windows UserLinux UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Kids on drugs are really fun
Re: Sonerin RDM and Ghosting with Vastined
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011, 12:17:03 PM »
Sonerin did you ever heard about respect?
If yes keep it clean and respect other members that post, you might made him feel bad or something.

Wait, don't tell it. Sharpie got butthurt because I killed him.

tl;dr: bullshit report based on a butt devastation of a failed traitor

I just marked every thing you shouldn't say in the few weeks or like you say I'll get butthurt.

Right now I don't see any proof about ghosting, and rdm happens some times, I'll keep my eye on Sonerin.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 12:21:50 PM by TheRoach »

Offline Cathedron

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2011, 01:29:51 PM »
Nope. He was insulting me in game, and he was being a total crybaby. The way he makes this report when I tell him I'm not ghosting, etc. No respect for him, I'll save it for other people.

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011, 02:49:15 PM »
Still no evidence so I'm done watching.  :thumbsdown:
Sharpie if you suspect someone try watching them and gathering proof before reporting because once the report has been made odds are they'll cover their tracks and you'll lose your chance to prove it.

Oh and it's not an excuse to be rude here if he's rude in game Sonerin so if something happens in game keep it there. Sharpie is rude but actually talk to him and he'll chill.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 02:59:25 PM by Dark Pacifist »
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Vastined

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2011, 03:31:09 PM »
and sonerin, if u really had the patience to read the replies, you would've seen that minic (super-admin) checked the logs and verified that someone impersonated both of us. Even if now you are confusing me, saying you were actually playing that round. Maybe admin should've double checked with IPs? I mean, admins can see what my IP is, so if another person from another zone/country impersonates me, it is easy to find out.

That way they can see if I played on the impersonated account.

Offline Cathedron

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2011, 08:06:42 AM »
and sonerin, if u really had the patience to read the replies, you would've seen that minic (super-admin) checked the logs and verified that someone impersonated both of us. Even if now you are confusing me, saying you were actually playing that round. Maybe admin should've double checked with IPs? I mean, admins can see what my IP is, so if another person from another zone/country impersonates me, it is easy to find out.

That way they can see if I played on the impersonated account.

I remember killing Sharpie on the Minecraft map, but the DM Island map and me stabbing two guys to death? I don't remember that part.

EDIT: Wait, I actually do remember it. I killed them both. I wasn't impersonated by anyone, I don't know about you Vastined. But I sure as hell didn't ghost with a Vastined I know of. Sharpie, you don't have any solid proof that shows us ghosting or breaking any other rules. This report is useless, you made it for your personal desire.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 08:11:58 AM by Sonerin »

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
    • Tomcat's blog
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2011, 05:03:22 PM »
Resolved