Author Topic: [Resolved]Sonerin RDM and Ghosting with Vastined  (Read 261 times)

Offline Sharpie.eastern

• "I do it for you David Jaffe"
[Resolved]Sonerin RDM and Ghosting with Vastined
« on: October 16, 2011, 12:12:51 PM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234)
STEAM_0:1:10216660
STEAM_0:1:35369246
2. Players Nickname
Sonerin
Vastined
3. Your in-game name
Sharpie.Eastern
4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)
TTT
5. Description of the event(s)
Well on the map Minecraft Sonerin was the detective and decided to RDM people so he killed me and Dark Pacifist for no reason. The Second time on minecraft Vastined and Sonerin went on a RDM fest and killed me and Dark Pacifist again. The third time on the map crummy cradle Sonerin knifed 2 traitors and Vastined was traitor that round i didn't save a log sorry but I'm sure some may remember.The forth time is on the map Island he knifed me and my traitor buddy the only one he didn't knife was Vastined.
6. Reason for ban

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542908182342501414/06084A80A97B897710D3DF54C8314D8ABFA152C2/ <--- when he was detective he killed me
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542908182342500997/25DCB7A7640DB84DC737337D880E8745D5E57D16/ <--- He is holding an AK and i was killed bye an AK
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542908182342500514/F7CF1AFF30FF3495B9D894E7BCC4F05601E6B583/ <--- Damage log
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542908182348089054/2DEDD1C36DB1B195B28FA45FC18A84FF1B04DD6A/ <--- Island Damage log
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542908182348088447/61555B5C66FD5169FAB3468528EB325522E864EB/ <--- Me and my T buddy both dead bye sonerin (look in log too)
Damage Logs: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VM90U8QM
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 08:53:56 AM by Sharpie.eastern »

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
Re: Sonerin RDM and Ghosting with Vastined
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 12:53:14 PM »
It's suspicious alright but I don't think vastined is the kind to but it looks like I'll have to start watching him too as for sonerin he might just for kicks.
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 01:47:07 PM »
It's suspicious alright but I don't think vastined is the kind to but it looks like I'll have to start watching him too as for sonerin he might just for kicks.

What...

Anyways, I have seen these two play together often, but have never witnessed anything suspisious. I might play closer attention to them in-game.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline F.P.S Russian

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 04:02:44 PM »
Certainly need to pay more attention for now 0 from me for now.

Offline Sharpie.eastern

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 05:33:03 PM »
I'm pretty sure the big hint in his ghosting is how he knifed 2 traitors.

Offline Vastined

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 05:44:12 PM »
wait what?
1. Has it happened today? It's been 2 days I only played Stronghold, idk if admins keep logs of which steamids connect to the server at which time. If logs are keeped, they can check if I actually connected to the TTT server.
2. I don't even have sonerin on my friends list.
3. the steam ID you could get from my reg app (STEAM_0:1:35369246)
4. I never ghosted.
5. Prolly someone impersonated me today, you should've got the relative steamID.

Any admins feel free to add me on steam for clarification. I was playing stronghold the whole time, you can ask memo, frostbound, semy, and the other whom with I played.

EDIT: I see proof of RDM too, which I don't do. That with my steamID missing from your report makes me think this was set up by someone who may dislike me for whatever reason.

EDIT2: Can you tell me when this actually happened too? aka at what hour of the day(timezone too)?

EDIT3: If logs are kept, they can check IPs, too. Admins can get it directly from the forums too.

EDIT4: Do you really believe that after I posted reports for minimal ghostin like knife-exchanging, I would do something so obvious and wrong, while applying for regular?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:55:14 PM by Vastined »

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 07:32:18 PM »
Like I said "I doubt vatined did" and "sonerin would for kicks" means that both of you will be watched and questioned if I get suspicious at any time.
Anyhow only proof shown is rdm since I don't see any proof that traitor didn't provoke Sonerin.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 08:21:48 PM by Dark Pacifist »
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 02:01:19 AM »
Lol there is only proof from the ghosting...
The first 3 links aren't proof :/

Offline Castle

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 06:36:03 AM »
wait what?
1. Has it happened today? It's been 2 days I only played Stronghold, idk if admins keep logs of which steamids connect to the server at which time. If logs are keeped, they can check if I actually connected to the TTT server.
4. I never ghosted.
5. Prolly someone impersonated me today, you should've got the relative steamID.

Any admins feel free to add me on steam for clarification. I was playing stronghold the whole time, you can ask memo, frostbound, semy, and the other whom with I played.

Approvign that he has only played SH...so  :thumbsup: on Sonerin ,  :thumbsdown: on Vastined
EDIT: I see proof of RDM too, which I don't do. That with my steamID missing from your report makes me think this was set up by someone who may dislike me for whatever reason.

EDIT2: Can you tell me when this actually happened too? aka at what hour of the day(timezone too)?

EDIT3: If logs are kept, they can check IPs, too. Admins can get it directly from the forums too.

EDIT4: Do you really believe that after I posted reports for minimal ghostin like knife-exchanging, I would do something so obvious and wrong, while applying for regular?

Offline Sharpie.eastern

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 08:53:25 AM »
wait what?
4. I never ghosted.

This is not set-up because someone dislike's that seems a little stupid. I suspected you were ghosting with him because every round you and someone were traitor it seemed he had about 3 knifes on him and he somehow knew who all 3 T's were on a lucky guess and no wonder i couldn't find you steam ID because your profile is hidden. Also have you even look at the damage logs?

Offline Vastined

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 10:30:14 AM »
This is not set-up because someone dislike's that seems a little stupid. I suspected you were ghosting with him because every round you and someone were traitor it seemed he had about 3 knifes on him and he somehow knew who all 3 T's were on a lucky guess and no wonder i couldn't find you steam ID because your profile is hidden. Also have you even look at the damage logs?

Probably you haven't got what I have said: THAT WASN'T ME.

I am sorry, but from where you get the steamids? I thought that typing "status" in the console gave you the SteamIDs.
I'm not contesting the proof you have there, as it's really CLEAR that something wrong is going on, and that RDM + Ghosting is happening. I'm just saying someone impersonated me. Where did u get sonerin SteamID from? I'm just curious to know how you get those IDs.

You know that it's really easy to change name right? While we are at it. I ask EVERYONE who was in the TTT server yesterday to provide a screenshot after u typed "status", so we can check the REAL SteamIDs.

And again, you didn't tell me AT WHAT TIME OF THE DAY THE EVENTS HAPPENED. Why? Because I have proof that I wasn't in the TTT server, and got even witnesses to confirm that!

Maybe it wasn't set up. Maybe someone wanted to get away with ghosting, and randomly choose my name to do that dirty job. And remember, the server is full of both mature and IMMATURE people, so nothing can be excluded.

Offline Minic

• Windows UserLinux UserApple UserOld Forum MemberrNd Developer
    View More Badges!

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 11:08:50 PM »
I am sorry, but from where you get the steamids?

I too am also curious as to where those SteamID's were obtained, I have looked into this issue on request of Vastined's behalf (forwarded by Yomo).

Indeed, the SteamID's I'm seeing in the servers logs appear to differ from yours. Knowing where you obtained them would perhaps shed some light on the situation.

I find it hard to believe he would create a new Steam account on which to Ghost and RDM, yet use the same name...

Thanks, and hopefully we can get this resolved one way or another soon.

Offline Vastined

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 01:12:07 AM »
I too am also curious as to where those SteamID's were obtained, I have looked into this issue on request of Vastined's behalf (forwarded by Yomo).

Indeed, the SteamID's I'm seeing in the servers logs appear to differ from yours. Knowing where you obtained them would perhaps shed some light on the situation.

I find it hard to believe he would create a new Steam account on which to Ghost and RDM, yet use the same name...

Thanks, and hopefully we can get this resolved one way or another soon.

Thanks Minic for clearing up the situation (and thanks to yomo for letting you know). So it was a new steam account made to ghost, or another account which regularly plays? I'd really like to know the identity of the impostor.

Maybe you could confront the IP of the impersonator with the IPs of the people who played in the server in the past two weeks.

As I understand from your post, even sonerin was impersonated?

Offline Minic

• Windows UserLinux UserApple UserOld Forum MemberrNd Developer
    View More Badges!

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 03:30:56 PM »
Thanks Minic for clearing up the situation (and thanks to yomo for letting you know). So it was a new steam account made to ghost, or another account which regularly plays? I'd really like to know the identity of the impostor.

Maybe you could confront the IP of the impersonator with the IPs of the people who played in the server in the past two weeks.

As I understand from your post, even sonerin was impersonated?

I believe they were both new accounts, and yes indeed Sonerin was impersonated too.

About your request of comparing IP's to previous logs, it would indeed be possible... But with thousands of connections over a few weeks, it somewhat complicates the matter.

To be blunt, it would be possible, but it simply isn't worth the effort at this point. I know you want to know who did this, but the issue just isn't severe enough to warrant such an exhaustive search.

Even if we did proceed there is no guarantee it would turn up anything. I hope you understand.

Chances are this wasn't someone targeting you specifically. Your names were probably just chosen at random.

Should a similar incident occur in the future, it may be worth looking into, depending on the severity of the matter.

and no wonder i couldn't find you steam ID because your profile is hidden.

Also, still waiting to hear back from Sharpie.eastern to determine where those SteamID's were obtained, it indeed was not the "status" command from his game client.

Offline Cathedron

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2011, 08:36:44 AM »
Woah woah, what's going on here?

Wait, don't tell it. Sharpie got butthurt because I killed him, and he decided to report me. I don't even know who Vastined is. There's no proof that would show me ghosting with anybody. I was a detective on the Minecraft map, and I used the DNA scanner to pick DNA from someone's body. It led me to you, or someone near you, so I shot you down. RDM is allowed anyway, so come at me bro.

I don't remember how I found out that you were traitors in DM Island, but I found out somehow and killed you. There's no proof :3

tl;dr: bullshit report based on a butt devastation of a failed traitor

I don't have to explain myself anyway, don't expect me to post here again.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 08:39:19 AM by Sonerin »