Author Topic: That awkward moment when...  (Read 665 times)

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
That awkward moment when...
« on: October 11, 2011, 03:32:38 AM »
+1
Write your awkward moment, for example: You start brushing your hair and huge chunks come out.

Fuck. :(
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 08:55:48 AM by KHMarie12 »
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true
  • Respect: +589
Re: That awkward moment when...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 04:18:01 AM »
what

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest

Offline aerobro

• Respect: +120
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 05:28:09 AM »
+1
What kind of chunks? :>

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 09:17:24 AM »
+1
When you're walking to class and a group of mentally challenged students is sitting/standing in the middle of the semi-small hallway with people crowding trying to walk over/around them...

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 09:35:22 AM »
that awkward moment you realize everything you do in your life is awkward

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 09:48:00 AM »
You start brushing your hair and huge chunks come out.

That awkward moment when you realize those chunks are the ones that are blocking your bathtub drain.... (granted I'm usually thinking how the fuck i lost all that hair and I'm not bald yet....)

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 10:00:38 AM »
+2
Write your awkward moment, for example: You start brushing your hair and huge chunks come out.

SHEDDING TIME!?

just kidding. No but seriously,  My hair used to be like this.
But it wouldnt come "out" it would just stick to the brush and the brush would sit there and collect it overtime and I would be able to make a giant furball hairball.

But after thinning it out to a nice asian mullet, it's not like that at all anymore.
It's pretty nice.

Also:
That awkward moment when you keep talking in teamspeak and not realizing that your mic either isn't working or muted and you think everyones just ignoring you, but you keep on responding to what everyone says anyway.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 10:01:43 AM »
That awkward moment when you keep talking in teamspeak and not realizing that your mic either isn't working or muted and you think everyones just ignoring you, but you keep on responding to what everyone says anyway.

this happens to me
every damn time

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 10:02:52 AM »
That awkward moment you're in TS3 and have been talking for the past 10 mins and not realizing that everyone in your channel already left.

Offline Shawn

View More Badges!

• The Vault
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 10:15:00 AM »
+1

That awkward moment when you sit in Sheldon’s spot(<3 Big Bang)\

That awkward moment when a zombie is looking for brains and it walks right past you( :( )

That awkward moment when there are two token black guys at the same party.

That awkward moment when you put your phone on ‘airplane’ mode and throw it into the air but it doesn’t fly

That awkward moment when ‘There Goes My Baby’ plays in an abortion clinic waiting room

That awkward moment when your house shakes and you expect an abundance of Hogwarts’ acceptance letters to emerge through your fireplace but it turns out it was just an earthquake

That awkward moment when you go to watch a fight, and a hockey game breaks out.(Welcome to Canada)

That awkward when you read “moment” yet it wasn’t even there.(k i'll admit i fell for it Lol)

That awkward moment when a white van drives past and you suddenly feel a deep sense of rejection

That awkward moment when you drop a coin in front of a homeless person

That awkward moment when you think you’re doing really well at Mario Kart, and then you realize you’re looking at your friends screen ( Ihate when that happens :( )

That awkward moment when you realize you’re chewing on a borrowed pencil (eww)

That awkward moment when the doctor asks you if you’re sexually active in front of your mom. (never had the problem myself, sucks to be the people that did Lol)

That awkward moment when your colour blind friend thinks they’ve solved a rubix cube (Lol of course they did :P)

That awkward moment when your friends facebook wasn’t hacked, he just really loves penis (you know who you are!)

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 12:42:33 PM »
+1
SHEDDING TIME!?

just kidding. No but seriously,  My hair used to be like this.
But it wouldnt come "out" it would just stick to the brush and the brush would sit there and collect it overtime and I would be able to make a giant furball hairball.

But after thinning it out to a nice asian mullet, it's not like that at all anymore.
It's pretty nice.

Also:

You win at life.

Offline Shawn

View More Badges!

• The Vault
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 01:00:37 PM »
That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk realizes he has to explain how he found it. (really wish i was there when he was explaining it Lol)

That awkward moment when you realize Bruce Willis was dead at the end of Sixth Sense and you jizz in your pants.

That awkward moment when you walk into a closet and don’t end up in Narnia

That awkward moment when Bob the builder can’t fix it and you have to bring in a consultant

That awkward moment when someone’s comment on your facebook status has more likes than your actual status.

That awkward moment when an atheist sneezes, and you say, ‘god bless you.

That awkward moment when you realize you’re walking in the wrong direction, so you hit your pockets pretending you forgot something. (this happens to me ALOT!)

That awkward moment when you text your girlfriend and you mispell the word "baby" and she thinks you're cheating on her with a girl named "abby"

That awkward moment when your girlfriend starts dancing to ‘Single Ladies’.

That awkward moment when you realize that your secrets are being stolen through your dream, within a dream, within a dream. (good movie :P)

That awkward moment when you’re hanging with MC hammer and he won’t let you touch anything

That awkward moment when you let the dogs out and don’t know how to break it to the Baha men.

That awkward moment when you enter the Pokémon Center and ask Nurse Joy to ‘heal your balls’.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 01:02:58 PM »
+1
That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk realizes he has to explain how he found it. (really wish i was there when he was explaining it Lol)

That awkward moment when you realize Bruce Willis was dead at the end of Sixth Sense and you jizz in your pants.

That awkward moment when you walk into a closet and don’t end up in Narnia

That awkward moment when Bob the builder can’t fix it and you have to bring in a consultant

That awkward moment when someone’s comment on your facebook status has more likes than your actual status.

That awkward moment when an atheist sneezes, and you say, ‘god bless you.

That awkward moment when you realize you’re walking in the wrong direction, so you hit your pockets pretending you forgot something. (this happens to me ALOT!)

That awkward moment when you text your girlfriend and you mispell the word "baby" and she thinks you're cheating on her with a girl named "abby"

That awkward moment when your girlfriend starts dancing to ‘Single Ladies’.

That awkward moment when you realize that your secrets are being stolen through your dream, within a dream, within a dream. (good movie :P)

That awkward moment when you’re hanging with MC hammer and he won’t let you touch anything

That awkward moment when you let the dogs out and don’t know how to break it to the Baha men.

That awkward moment when you enter the Pokémon Center and ask Nurse Joy to ‘heal your balls’.

Your life is the word Awkward. Just saying. But those are amazing.

That awkward moment when you eat a red chip and you think about periods and lose your appettite.

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
  • Respect: +805
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 01:04:51 PM »
That awkward moment when I saw and read this thread.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 01:09:59 PM »
+2
That awkward moment when I saw and read this thread.
That awkward moment when I used big red text.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!