.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) => Discussion => Topic started by: ○ Μαρία ○ on October 11, 2011, 03:32:38 AM

Title: That awkward moment when...
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on October 11, 2011, 03:32:38 AM
Write your awkward moment, for example: You start brushing your hair and huge chunks come out.

Fuck. :(
Title: Re: That awkward moment when...
Post by: jimonions on October 11, 2011, 04:18:01 AM
what
Post by: aerobro on October 11, 2011, 05:28:09 AM
What kind of chunks? :>
Post by: Sabb on October 11, 2011, 09:17:24 AM
When you're walking to class and a group of mentally challenged students is sitting/standing in the middle of the semi-small hallway with people crowding trying to walk over/around them...
Post by: Supertoaster on October 11, 2011, 09:35:22 AM
that awkward moment you realize everything you do in your life is awkward
Post by: Shawn on October 11, 2011, 09:48:00 AM
You start brushing your hair and huge chunks come out.

That awkward moment when you realize those chunks are the ones that are blocking your bathtub drain.... (granted I'm usually thinking how the fuck i lost all that hair and I'm not bald yet....)
Post by: Devie on October 11, 2011, 10:00:38 AM
Write your awkward moment, for example: You start brushing your hair and huge chunks come out.

SHEDDING TIME!?

just kidding. No but seriously,  My hair used to be like this.
But it wouldnt come "out" it would just stick to the brush and the brush would sit there and collect it overtime and I would be able to make a giant furball hairball.

But after thinning it out to a nice asian mullet, it's not like that at all anymore.
It's pretty nice.

Also:
That awkward moment when you keep talking in teamspeak and not realizing that your mic either isn't working or muted and you think everyones just ignoring you, but you keep on responding to what everyone says anyway.
Post by: Deacon on October 11, 2011, 10:01:43 AM
That awkward moment when you keep talking in teamspeak and not realizing that your mic either isn't working or muted and you think everyones just ignoring you, but you keep on responding to what everyone says anyway.

this happens to me
every damn time
Post by: Supertoaster on October 11, 2011, 10:02:52 AM
That awkward moment you're in TS3 and have been talking for the past 10 mins and not realizing that everyone in your channel already left.
Post by: Shawn on October 11, 2011, 10:15:00 AM

That awkward moment when you sit in Sheldon’s spot(<3 Big Bang)\

That awkward moment when a zombie is looking for brains and it walks right past you( :( )

That awkward moment when there are two token black guys at the same party.

That awkward moment when you put your phone on ‘airplane’ mode and throw it into the air but it doesn’t fly

That awkward moment when ‘There Goes My Baby’ plays in an abortion clinic waiting room

That awkward moment when your house shakes and you expect an abundance of Hogwarts’ acceptance letters to emerge through your fireplace but it turns out it was just an earthquake

That awkward moment when you go to watch a fight, and a hockey game breaks out.(Welcome to Canada)

That awkward when you read “moment” yet it wasn’t even there.(k i'll admit i fell for it Lol)

That awkward moment when a white van drives past and you suddenly feel a deep sense of rejection

That awkward moment when you drop a coin in front of a homeless person

That awkward moment when you think you’re doing really well at Mario Kart, and then you realize you’re looking at your friends screen ( Ihate when that happens :( )

That awkward moment when you realize you’re chewing on a borrowed pencil (eww)

That awkward moment when the doctor asks you if you’re sexually active in front of your mom. (never had the problem myself, sucks to be the people that did Lol)

That awkward moment when your colour blind friend thinks they’ve solved a rubix cube (Lol of course they did :P)

That awkward moment when your friends facebook wasn’t hacked, he just really loves penis (you know who you are!)
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on October 11, 2011, 12:42:33 PM
SHEDDING TIME!?

just kidding. No but seriously,  My hair used to be like this.
But it wouldnt come "out" it would just stick to the brush and the brush would sit there and collect it overtime and I would be able to make a giant furball hairball.

But after thinning it out to a nice asian mullet, it's not like that at all anymore.
It's pretty nice.

Also:

You win at life.
Post by: Shawn on October 11, 2011, 01:00:37 PM
That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk realizes he has to explain how he found it. (really wish i was there when he was explaining it Lol)

That awkward moment when you realize Bruce Willis was dead at the end of Sixth Sense and you jizz in your pants.

That awkward moment when you walk into a closet and don’t end up in Narnia

That awkward moment when Bob the builder can’t fix it and you have to bring in a consultant

That awkward moment when someone’s comment on your facebook status has more likes than your actual status.

That awkward moment when an atheist sneezes, and you say, ‘god bless you.

That awkward moment when you realize you’re walking in the wrong direction, so you hit your pockets pretending you forgot something. (this happens to me ALOT!)

That awkward moment when you text your girlfriend and you mispell the word "baby" and she thinks you're cheating on her with a girl named "abby"

That awkward moment when your girlfriend starts dancing to ‘Single Ladies’.

That awkward moment when you realize that your secrets are being stolen through your dream, within a dream, within a dream. (good movie :P)

That awkward moment when you’re hanging with MC hammer and he won’t let you touch anything

That awkward moment when you let the dogs out and don’t know how to break it to the Baha men.

That awkward moment when you enter the Pokémon Center and ask Nurse Joy to ‘heal your balls’.
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on October 11, 2011, 01:02:58 PM
That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk realizes he has to explain how he found it. (really wish i was there when he was explaining it Lol)

That awkward moment when you realize Bruce Willis was dead at the end of Sixth Sense and you jizz in your pants.

That awkward moment when you walk into a closet and don’t end up in Narnia

That awkward moment when Bob the builder can’t fix it and you have to bring in a consultant

That awkward moment when someone’s comment on your facebook status has more likes than your actual status.

That awkward moment when an atheist sneezes, and you say, ‘god bless you.

That awkward moment when you realize you’re walking in the wrong direction, so you hit your pockets pretending you forgot something. (this happens to me ALOT!)

That awkward moment when you text your girlfriend and you mispell the word "baby" and she thinks you're cheating on her with a girl named "abby"

That awkward moment when your girlfriend starts dancing to ‘Single Ladies’.

That awkward moment when you realize that your secrets are being stolen through your dream, within a dream, within a dream. (good movie :P)

That awkward moment when you’re hanging with MC hammer and he won’t let you touch anything

That awkward moment when you let the dogs out and don’t know how to break it to the Baha men.

That awkward moment when you enter the Pokémon Center and ask Nurse Joy to ‘heal your balls’.

Your life is the word Awkward. Just saying. But those are amazing.

That awkward moment when you eat a red chip and you think about periods and lose your appettite.
Post by: Jman on October 11, 2011, 01:04:51 PM
That awkward moment when I saw and read this thread.
Post by: Deathie on October 11, 2011, 01:09:59 PM
That awkward moment when I saw and read this thread.
That awkward moment when I used big red text.
Post by: Jman on October 11, 2011, 01:12:38 PM

That awkward moment when mine is bigger.
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on October 11, 2011, 01:18:01 PM
That awkward moment when mine is bigger.

That's what HE said.
Post by: Shawn on October 11, 2011, 01:26:44 PM

Your life is the word Awkward. Just saying. But those are amazing.

Thank you?

That awkward moment when I saw and read this thread

You're DP matchs your "Awkward Moment" Lol (The WTF look)

That awkward moment when a man makes your sandwich at subway. (what has the world come to?)

That awkward moment when a fat kid says “thats how I roll”.

That awkward moment when Charlies Sheens pants start falling down so you say “Dude, I can see your crack” but instead of pulling up his pants he wipes off his face .

That awkward moment when pikachu turns around and says “YOU get in the ball.”

That awkward moment when you’re the most powerful wizard in the world and you can’t kill a one-year-old.

That awkward moment when you make a Harry Potter reference and none of the muggles get it

That awkward moment when Nike and Gatorade are advertised together, and their slogans are “Just Do It.” and “Is it in you?”

That awkward moment when a Facebook relationship status update not only informs you that you’re now suddenly single, but that you’ve also been replaced before you were even broken up with.

That awkward moment when you play hide and seek with a gay man and you ask him to stop hiding in the closet.

That awkward moment when your gps tells your gay driver to ‘go straight’

That awkward moment when you’re singing a song and the artist gets the words wrong.

That awkward moment when you get detention for mispelling insects and writing, “there are over 2 million incests in the United States.”
Post by: Jman on October 11, 2011, 01:33:36 PM
That's what HE said.

(http://www.reece-eu.net/gallery/var/resizes/funny/thats-the-joke.jpg?m=1272645893)
Post by: Shawn on October 11, 2011, 02:32:49 PM
That awkward moment when you are using the handicapped stall and you see a wheelchair pull up to the door.

That awkward moment when you find out the person you been crushing on is related to you...
Post by: Dale Feles on October 11, 2011, 03:05:13 PM
That awkward moment on TTT when you yell at the D to give you health when you realize your mic is turned off.

That awkward moment when your running to the bus and everyone is already in it.
Post by: StartedBullet on October 11, 2011, 03:06:46 PM
Here's what happened to a kid in my class.

That akward moment when you jizz your pants in the middle of class where everyone can see it.
Post by: Supertoaster on October 11, 2011, 03:12:16 PM
Here's what happened to a kid in my class.

That akward moment when you jizz your pants in the middle of class where everyone can see it.
Kid Freaking Out In Class (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-slx-B9oU#)
Post by: ursus on October 11, 2011, 03:14:13 PM
The awkward moment when you come back from vacation and your girlfriend is with someone else.

seriously what the fucking FUCK
Post by: Tiger Guy on October 11, 2011, 03:16:02 PM
>that feel when i have the smallest font
Post by: ·UηİŦ·· on October 11, 2011, 03:17:03 PM
That awkward moment when you realize that you've just chomped down on a nice, juicy insect and enjoyed it.

That awkward moment when you realise you unintentionally said something really dirty to someone who obviously is going to take it the wrong way and make a scene.

That awkward moment when the Internet.

Post by: JIGSAW on October 11, 2011, 03:25:46 PM
Mine was when a cop walked in and I was in the middle of putting someone in my traps.
Post by: Sabb on October 11, 2011, 03:37:35 PM
How about when you're in the computer lab for a class, and everyone around you's on Facebook and you're the only one doing work.
Or is that just me? ._.
Post by: blαh2355 on October 11, 2011, 03:39:23 PM
How about when you're in the computer lab for a class, and everyone around you's on Facebook and you're the only one doing work.
Or is that just me? ._.
Oh god this, except some of mine were on tumblr or games...
Post by: JIGSAW on October 11, 2011, 03:41:24 PM
Thats one of the reasons I don't have a facebook (it's point less to me) and I never will.
Post by: Hotgreensoldier on October 11, 2011, 04:11:24 PM
That awkward moment when everybody else stops talking in Ts3 and you feel lonely and ignored.

;-;
Post by: JIGSAW on October 11, 2011, 04:11:58 PM
whats Ts3
Post by: Hotgreensoldier on October 11, 2011, 04:12:49 PM
whats Ts3

TeamSpeak3

Kewl rNd members use it to communicate while in-game without anyone else hearing.
Post by: JIGSAW on October 11, 2011, 04:13:27 PM
oh (lol he said Kewl)
Post by: Devie on October 11, 2011, 04:18:07 PM
whats Ts3

A place where we hopefully won't find you.
Post by: Supertoaster on October 11, 2011, 04:21:57 PM
A place where we hopefully won't find you.
Post by: JIGSAW on October 11, 2011, 04:24:39 PM
Thats cold bro and bra
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on October 11, 2011, 05:12:44 PM
-feels left out because she doesn't have TS3- ; _ ;
Post by: ursus on October 11, 2011, 05:14:40 PM
-feels left out because she doesn't have TS3- ; _ ;

>you totally can't download it and find the password to rnd ts on the forum
Post by: Deacon on October 11, 2011, 11:17:44 PM
>you totally can't download it and find the password to rnd ts on the forum

>totally didn't just tell EVERYONE that.
Post by: Deathie on October 12, 2011, 01:13:14 AM
>totally didn't just tell EVERYONE that.

> Implying you can't make private channels
Post by: Osme on October 12, 2011, 02:02:47 PM
When youre talking to a girl attempting to hit on her.
>lesbian
Post by: blαh2355 on October 12, 2011, 02:05:43 PM
That awkward moment when all of a sudden everyone stops talking and it goes silent.
Post by: Captain Communism on October 12, 2011, 02:11:18 PM
That awkward moment when you're about to say something extremely important and then forget what it was.

Also, when you're about to sneeze and make a weird face, and then the sneeze doesn't come.

Edit: When you make a video of yourself shooting a gun, and when you pull the trigger, *click*.
Post by: Ἆxule on October 12, 2011, 02:43:53 PM

I Know Right
Post by: Goat on October 13, 2011, 07:00:01 PM
That awkward moment when your Master Sergeant drills you on the ranks and you fart an extremely loud fart in front of your whole company.

(http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/280x280/9979977.jpg)
Post by: Seb on October 13, 2011, 07:16:52 PM
when you've been stuck with the class autist every single year you've had an acting class

every single fucking year fuck
Post by: memo3300 on October 13, 2011, 10:04:56 PM
That akward moment when your mom gets in your room and suddenly you are looking at your deskpot with a huuuuuge boner.

...and that akward moment when you are talking from one side on the classroom to another one and just when everyone shut up you say something like: AND I JERK-- why everyone just... .__________.
Post by: Roach :3 on October 14, 2011, 05:07:07 AM
That awkward moment when you're in a restaurant and every one looks into your plate and its like Are you gonna eat it all?
Post by: Sabb on October 14, 2011, 09:27:22 AM
>http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,9066.msg129640.html#msg129640 (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,9066.msg129640.html#msg129640)
>requires no further explanation
Post by: Devie on October 14, 2011, 09:44:19 AM
awkward moment when you spill popcorn in the theaters.
awkward moment when you think you know what someones talking about and talk back and theyre like wtf?
Post by: Roach :3 on October 14, 2011, 10:04:34 AM
>http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,9066.msg129640.html#msg129640 (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,9066.msg129640.html#msg129640)
>requires no further explanation
NEVER EVER DO THIS AGAIN, NEVER
Post by: Deacon on October 15, 2011, 12:15:03 AM
DO THIS AGAIN, NOW
Post by: memo3300 on October 15, 2011, 08:22:29 AM
ok i just walked to the hallway of the house and heard my sister having sex with his boyfriend... i go in my room again and then my girlfriend calls me and i answer the phone on the middle of the hallway where i could hear everything...

man why me
Post by: ledjohnny on October 15, 2011, 11:25:17 AM
ok i just walked to the hallway of the house and heard my sister having sex with his boyfriend... i go in my room again and then my girlfriend calls me and i answer the phone on the middle of the hallway where i could hear everything...

man why me
EIS YUR SESSTER HAWT??!??!!
Post by: Foofoojack on October 15, 2011, 11:26:39 AM

man why me

she wants a 4-way
Post by: ledjohnny on October 15, 2011, 11:31:06 AM
she wants a 4-way
Can I join you Foofoo?
Post by: Seb on October 15, 2011, 11:32:33 AM
she wants a 4-way

(http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt283/Rotedria/IMG_0634.jpg)
Post by: Foofoojack on October 15, 2011, 11:34:02 AM
Can I join you Foofoo?

You don't have to ask.

(http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt283/Rotedria/IMG_0634.jpg)

My thoughts exactly.
Post by: Wafflepiezz on October 15, 2011, 05:25:34 PM
...That awkward moment when I post and everybody ignores me :c
Post by: Devie on October 17, 2011, 08:19:45 PM
That awkward moment when a sentence doesn't end the way it octopus.
Post by: ursus on October 17, 2011, 08:24:43 PM
That awkward moment when a sentence doesn't end the way it octopus.

My friend has a shirt that says "I'm not as random as you think I salad."
ehuehueheuhehueheu