Author Topic: [3wk]Orel and Sreampac Ghosting  (Read 386 times)

Offline Vastined

[3wk]Orel and Sreampac Ghosting
« on: October 09, 2011, 03:51:40 PM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234)
STEAM_0:1:41656857 sreampac
STEAM_0:0:36366930 orel
2. Players Nickname
Orel
Sreampac

3. Your in-game name
Vastined

4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)
TTT

5. Description of the event(s)
Caught them writing on walls if they were Innos or Ts, and then proceeded to share knife for karma baiting purposes. Later they just did share it without writing, I think they just went on steam chat. Orel has made some strange kills too.

6. Reason for ban
Ghosting, sharing T weapon, HEAVY Karma baiting.

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

DEMO FILES HERE:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2eqi5q2ai1anwnr

Personal comment: it's been a while, and I noticed for a lot of time (talking about past weeks too), that orel almost always had a knife, and that lots of people RDMed him for that sole reason (including me today). I knew he had knife most of the times, so when he pops it up I usually ignore it, but most of the players kill him. Today, sreampac (while orel was watching) pulled it on me, as a Detective, and I subsequently killed him. Then I discovered orel was actually T. I couldn't record this particular, since I started recording after this event, as I began to suspect the ghosting. The round before that, their victim was alopecia.

I recorded SEVERAL demos, which I will upload shortly, I'll try to write a brief description of them in each demo, and the tick at which the event occours.

One last note: Tezuni has got removed his reg tag for what I consider mild baiting. Keep in mind this while deciding on the punishment

STATUS IMG:

juvenile1:
This containes the video in which sreampac karma baited me, it's incomplete and doesn't have solid proof, but the event was witnessed by some of the folks. At 4:20 I discover orel is T. nothing really important D:

Roles:

Dmglog:

the dmg log shows that he didn't stop to follow me with the knife for 12 secs, I mind u I WAS DETECTIVE. from 2:12 to 2:24 (dmglog time)

juvenile2: crashes on my end.

juvenile3:
two rounds in here. at 1:10 they both write into the wall two "I", indicating they are both innos. second round, at 09:05 orel writes T, sream writes I. Orel buys a knife with the intention to give it to sreampac, but he was suspected of murder and killed.

ROLES:

minecraft1: nothing, sream is DET.

minecraft2: 1:10 knife exchange between the two (sream to orel), after a lot of guys died, orel gives knife back at 2:10. at 3:20 orel flees from the scene without killing sreampac, who was killing innos.

ROLES:

minecraft3: orel and sream both innos

ROLES:

minecraft4:
another knife exchange and baiting by orel. can't tell the exact time, but the demos are short.
Roles:

Orel suspected of killing T without proof: DMGLOG:

minecraft5:
another exchange + baiting.
ROLES:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 04:51:00 PM by Vastined »

Offline F.P.S Russian

Re: Orel and Sreampac Ghosting
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 08:30:49 PM »
I can confirm that they were speaking to each other in native tongue and I heard Innocent and T so I believe they were asking each other. After the round ended would you not be surprised Orel was a T and screampac was Innocent. I told them to stop and not do that but would you not know I guess they are at it again. I  :thumbsup: because there is not only sufficient proof now but also that they disregarded the warning of me telling them not to.

ADDITION: Not only the above but also the fact that when he and Screampac spoke on their native language again when from last time I told them not to, I told them to please speak English as there are mostly English speaking individuals on the server. I want to say that Orel and Scream did not take it so well basically told me "F##K OFF!! and to go F##K MYSELF!!"
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:51:52 AM by F.P.S Russian »

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 04:17:07 AM »
 :thumbsup: It's in game but still obvious intent.

And orel don't start trying to get others to do what you got reported for with you. Like you did on white house.
Seriously.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:57:19 AM by Dark Pacifist »
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Don

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 05:34:05 AM »
Witnessed this today too.
Tried to kick him but since he's Regular, that's quite difficult.

/edit
and he quit the game instantly when he was confronted with the accusation of ghosting.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:48:14 AM by DoeniDon »

Offline oreltal1

• GM-HL2-CS:s-DoD-AS-TF2-P
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 05:42:45 AM »
ok so we trade knife but im not ghosting from where the ghosting reason came from?
and i cant belive i also voted kicked for ghosting its so stupid the vote failed but it was in the map whitehouse:
I just was Detective i went up and then i saw harry and another guy i dont remember his name then the other guy pulled knife when i go out from there i killed him he tryed to throw it then i took knife and said that harry is T because he was in there playing with props and he didnt die so its must be him so i knifed him and innocents win and all most said i ghosted whats the hell the ghosting here? its so anoyying im called as ghoster for no reason idc if i get banned  but im not ghosting i just trade with him knife 1 day and then all started to say im ghosting im just telling him if im T or not on wall with crowbar we wanted to deagle fight at end sometimes and all that i even did it with sora(but without knife trading XD)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:51:36 AM by oreltal1 »
Hope To Be VIP Soon!
----------------------------

Offline Roach :3

• Windows UserLinux UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Kids on drugs are really fun
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 05:47:37 AM »
Trading a knife is still called ghosting you knew that he was traitor using steam chat or something else, we had this problem with props but it stopped now its with chats like steam skype and stuff, also he can tell you who's the other traitors, basically he could tell you to kill every traitor and he could tell the names.
+1 from me.

Offline oreltal1

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 05:52:16 AM »
I just wrote we telling each other on wall if im T or not and if you watch cerfully we dont telling each other who the T's im killing only when i have reason to
at minecraft map i saw mine cart then someone came out from nether so i killed him its ghosting? they said that because sreampac was there its bullshit
and the most thing raging me that someone did the same thing with knife trade to me and nobody said anything about it and he ghosting also because sometimes im just walking getting shot and someone says i had knife its the real ghosting but im not remember his name i dont want to call random one
BTW: i can also make demo so you will see how we telling each other we T's and i hope someone will say im ghosting that you will see its bullshit
and i also saw today 2 innocent that was in vent pulled out knife and stabbed each other i have no idea how they both had knife if no T was dead
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 06:03:44 AM by oreltal1 »
Hope To Be VIP Soon!

View More Badges!

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 06:24:41 AM »
Orel I think I don't need to repeat myself, at the moment we are talking about you and sreampac.
Ask any admin/VIP those are the rules, ghosting is when you contact a traitor he tells you that he's traitor and you know it without having in-game reason, about trading knives or any other traitor equipment with innocents is still called ghosting technically.

Offline oreltal1

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 06:29:24 AM »
But im not ghosting on other Traitors thats whta other thinks we just telling each other who T's not more than that and VIP tried to ban me for killing harry it was so sure he T and VIP was so sure im ghsoting thats what raged me
Hope To Be VIP Soon!

View More Badges!

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 06:45:05 AM »
I'm don't want to argue anymore but its a fact, Players witnessed it and people don't start topics without a reason.
Now let the admins decide.

Offline Vastined

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 07:49:44 AM »
But im not ghosting on other Traitors thats whta other thinks we just telling each other who T's not more than that and VIP tried to ban me for killing harry it was so sure he T and VIP was so sure im ghsoting thats what raged me

Well, if you really didn't contact him in chat (idk how you knew to trade in minecraft map, since you didnt write anything in the walls and you did give him without esitations the knife back without writing too), it's still meta-ghosting. We have no way to tell if sream actually did give you the names of the other Ts, because we don't have access to your steam chat obviously.

But the fact that you knew if he was T or not (and vice-versa) makes it *likely* that he *could* have given you the names of other Ts.

That's about the ghosting, meta-ghosting part.

What did really make me want to do this report is the Karma baiting you both did. The purpose of sharing the knife was to karma bait, which is way different from T baiting. You targeted detectives, and so did sreampac, for the sole purpose of fucking up their karmas.

Unfortunately I have no evidence for the actual RDM that happened. In juvenile You baited Alopecia, which was detective, and he killed you. Next round sreampac did that to me too, and I was also detective. seriously. There's evidence of you trying to bait (with knife as inno) Alopecia (detective) in minecraft4 or minecraft5 demo (can't remember which), but he obviously didn't fall for it since he killed you for that in juvenile.

Even if you take the knife sharing as a joke between you two, it's not something I would expect from a regular, sorry.

I had a high reputation of you before the events I described, and I'm sure it was not just yesterday that you did this. I really couldn't imagine you being a troll or a minge.

I just hope you can learn from the mistakes you've made.

EDIT: And if you witness someone breaking the rules, you're encouraged to report them, too. If others do it, it doesn't mean it's right to do.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 07:54:34 AM by Vastined »

Offline Castle

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 08:21:21 AM »
Was disrespectful like saying "fuck u all"

:thumbsup:

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 02:42:51 PM »
I witnessed Orel and Sream trading a knife and they baited a player into killing them too.

They both just paused as if one of them said "give me the knife" even though they didn't say a thing.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 02:50:44 PM »
So hard to read your posts Orel
O.o

Anyways, ghosting doesn't specifically mean you're ghosting the name of other Traitors.
What you're doing is ghosting, (Telling Scream that you're T via Steam Chat)
I know for fact you're not allowed to do that.
If you're going to try to help each other out (which is karma boosting, not sure whether that's allowed or not. Been told different things.) You have to do it in-game, meaning:

X:"Hey Y, come kill me for karma."
Y:"Oh, alright. Thanks!"
Z:"NOPE!"
*Z kills X; earns the karma.

This way it's fair to everyone. Of course, some people may believe he's lying and wont kill him.

Either way,  :thumbsup:

Offline F.P.S Russian

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 05:28:30 PM »
Also there is another thing that Orel did that is frowned upon, as soon as he was killed I went to get a drink to come back me being 25 hp getting attacked by a possessed barrel. I quickly went to spectate mode and would you not be surprised who it was after some time he started attacking players around a health station 1 of them turned out to be a T.

Warning!!! Spoiler maybe too real to be denied a fake:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044368658/screenshot/576684312291326868?tab=public

So..... take it for what you may think but Orel really is on a rule braking rampage.