Author Topic: hotdogs ban appeal  (Read 127 times)

Offline hotdog

• woof woof buns
hotdogs ban appeal
« on: October 09, 2011, 12:08:38 PM »
well i guess i was banned for what was considered a map exploit as shown in picture.  the problem is ive seen all the regular players that play on the zs server go back there vips even and no one as ever said ne thing about that area on that map being a map exploit.  also im not sure why the ban says ligs pvt.hotgod       my name isnt spelled that way which makes me wonder also.

yes. i admit i was in that area we also died about 1min later, the other player that was there wasnted banned either i dont beleive, and i never heard or seen anyone else on this server get banned for being in that spot.

i like this server i dont glitch, but i didnt know that particular case was a map glitch exploit bc of its history.

http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:8738219&Submit

link to my ban page.

also i wouldnt donate here before just to go on the same server and do stuff thats not allowed either,  i appologize if i had done something wrong but in all honesty i didnt know that was a issue.

ive been playing online first persons religiously since their dawn so coming from a more experanced player i appologize once again for any wrong doing on this action i had made.

long live rnd  :))

Offline Cable

• hi
Re: hotdogs ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 12:20:50 PM »
I think he should be unbanned.

I've gone back there too.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 01:03:36 PM »
I think we should make a rule list for once...

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 01:19:49 PM »
well i guess i was banned for what was considered a map exploit as shown in picture.  the problem is ive seen all the regular players that play on the zs server go back there vips even and no one as ever said ne thing about that area on that map being a map exploit.  also im not sure why the ban says ligs pvt.hotgod       my name isnt spelled that way which makes me wonder also.

yes. i admit i was in that area we also died about 1min later, the other player that was there wasnted banned either i dont beleive, and i never heard or seen anyone else on this server get banned for being in that spot.

i like this server i dont glitch, but i didnt know that particular case was a map glitch exploit bc of its history.

http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:8738219&Submit

link to my ban page.

also i wouldnt donate here before just to go on the same server and do stuff thats not allowed either,  i appologize if i had done something wrong but in all honesty i didnt know that was a issue.

ive been playing online first persons religiously since their dawn so coming from a more experanced player i appologize once again for any wrong doing on this action i had made.

long live rnd  :))

but...we don't do donations here.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 01:24:28 PM »
but...we don't do donations here.

Yeah.....What?
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncă‚‹": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 01:28:08 PM »
I think he's saying he donated before and wouldn't intentionally break the rules in a server he donated to

Offline hotdog

• woof woof buns
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 01:30:43 PM »
not money, knowledge and services. i dont bribe. silly.

Offline hotdog

• woof woof buns
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 01:39:33 PM »
however if i could donate i would, i do to the primary servers i play on, its only natural.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 01:42:32 PM »
No.

I have told you personally not to go in there, at which point you just decided to act like a dumbass and go "Oh I'm so scared. You're going to ban me for five minutes."

So

Enjoy your (longer than five minute) ban.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline hotdog

• woof woof buns
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 01:48:41 PM »
snivy youve been back there before.  theres others that can agree on that. plus your just bitter at me at me for no reason. weve never had issuses in the past and got along just fine.

Offline hotdog

• woof woof buns
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 01:50:52 PM »
also you made up other things in the past with a bunch of underage players that didnt know ne better.  i have no probs with you snivy and i stand my ground at being a honest person.   lets just try to get along

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2011, 01:53:08 PM »
snivy youve been back there before.  theres others that can agree on that. plus your just bitter at me at me for no reason. weve never had issuses in the past and got along just fine.

I what now?

I've always been against people going back there. Even when I first got VIP, I was kicking for it.

And you didn't start acting like a complete asshole until I had to kick you for cade glitching.

also you made up other things in the past with a bunch of underage players that didnt know ne better.  i have no probs with you snivy and i stand my ground at being a honest person.   lets just try to get along

Made up other things in the past?

What.

Give me an example of something I made up with a bunch of "underage players".

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline hotdog

• woof woof buns
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2011, 01:59:46 PM »
your wrong on 2 parts sir. lets not argue, but  you did make up cade glitching, bc i wasnt the boards were breaking..... and plus no one was even hitting them really, you have to swing at the board for the last time saying this.

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2011, 02:02:03 PM »
We talked about it.