Author Topic: Tezuni Rdmer and Traitor baiter  (Read 335 times)

whagman

Tezuni Rdmer and Traitor baiter
« on: October 05, 2011, 12:49:18 AM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234)
STEAM_0:0:25439381

2. Players Nickname
Tezuni

3. Your in-game name
whagman

4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)
Trouble in Terrorist Town

5. Description of the event(s)
Tezuni is constantly rdming. Many people have complained about him rdming, and them losing karma because of him, but i havent heard of anyone reporting him. In this instance, we were playing on whitehouse, he comes to me a detective and a third, shoots the third in the head, runs, and he ends up being a inno. he also traitor baits HARD. i havent really taken the time to get evidence, but now i have.

6. Reason for action
Rdming, traitor baiting

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/whagman/screenshot/541781415081769977?tab=public Him rdming someone. he caused the detective to lose karma
http://steamcommunity.com/id/whagman/screenshot/541781415081779528?tab=public just a little bit of him doing inno damage.

i will gather more evidence over time, but many people know he rdms and traitor baits.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
Re: Tezuni Rdmer and Traitor baiter
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 12:52:43 AM »
I've been told many times by many of our guests that this kind of thing occurs.
If sufficient evidence is provided, I support whatever action is deemed necessary; I've had quite enough of this bullshit.

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 12:53:01 AM »
I argue the rdm since I'm not witness to that but he has admited to traiter baiting and traping people I personally would defend him but he needs to ease off of being a troll. :thumbsup: He has done such solely to lower others karma.
I'll try recording if it continues.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 12:54:35 AM by Dark Pacifist »
-Hibernating till summer-

Kringl

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 01:22:58 AM »
Unfortunately I've noticed tezuni baiting quite often. I've lost karma because he was baiting incredibly hard.

Then, today, I witnessed him RDM 2 innocents during whitehouse,  I don't have a video but yes I can confirm that Tezuni does RDM and bait almost all of the time. I think he chooses to only RDM low karma individuals to avoid losing too much himself ,so that hwen people do kill him after being baited, he was rewarded with more karma loss on their end.

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 02:01:38 AM »
I made a few mistakes yes.  When killing, I usually wait to kill after:
a. being shot at
b. witnessing a murder
c. gunshot sounds/death sounds matched with held weapons if the situation seems fitting

I always keep my karma up high when possible and anyone who plays with me knows that. 
Whagman, every time I go on the server you drone on about how you hate me and only me, and you seem out to get me.  I'm sorry if I've shot you without enough evidence in the past, but I'm not out to get you.

whagman

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 02:08:00 AM »
how do you explain the rdm where it was me, an inno. kringle a detective, and a random. no one died and we were in the hall way in the whitehouse. you literally ran up to the random who was like in me and kringle, headshot him with a deagle and ran... you didnt do any of yoru abc bullshit

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 02:32:34 AM »
Because karma baiting and killing low karma (maybe target rdm?) people arn't a solid rule for banning (or so I've been told).
Because of this, I believe Tezuni should atleast get demoted. This is no way to be acting as Reg.

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 02:51:52 AM »
There is no evidence of karma baiting or target rdm here.  I made a few mistakes in who I thought was traitor yes, if you have proof of anything more please post it.

whagman

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 02:55:50 AM »
its widely known that you are a traitor baiter and rdmer. this is just one example of many. in the damage log, it shows how the person you killed just did damage to a traitor, and our det killed the traitor. we were all proven inno. you ran in shot him in the head an ran away...

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 02:58:03 AM »
No I never shot the detective as innocent.  If I did kill anyone soon after they killed a traitor, it's because they just stood there like an idiot and didn't ID it.
What you have is two damagelogs of me making mistakes, and people rallying for me to to banned/demoted for them.
Axule, you lose your karma several times daily to those kinds of mistakes.

Kringl

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 03:56:01 AM »
Tezuni, today I watched you (as I was detective) gun down two people when you were innocent. You had no provocation for it, you just simply did it. I did not screenshot it but I was under the impression you were doing it without shame, and didn't care if you got banned.

From now on I will be more diligent, and grab a screenshot of the scores afterwards if need be.

I'm not looking to get you actively banned, I'm just providing my own side, since I have seen you many times bait, and today, RDM 2 individuals.

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 05:24:50 AM »
There is no evidence of karma baiting or target rdm here.  I made a few mistakes in who I thought was traitor yes, if you have proof of anything more please post it.

I agree that this maybe the situation. I as well try to connect things up and kill who I think who the traitor is.
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 05:30:48 AM »
its widely known that you are a traitor baiter and rdmer. this is just one example of many. in the damage log, it shows how the person you killed just did damage to a traitor, and our det killed the traitor. we were all proven inno. you ran in shot him in the head an ran away...
Tezuni, today I watched you (as I was detective) gun down two people when you were innocent. You had no provocation for it, you just simply did it. I did not screenshot it but I was under the impression you were doing it without shame, and didn't care if you got banned.

From now on I will be more diligent, and grab a screenshot of the scores afterwards if need be.

I'm not looking to get you actively banned, I'm just providing my own side, since I have seen you many times bait, and today, RDM 2 individuals.

It would be helpful if there's actually evidence of the damagelogs and roles.
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline Doctor Who

• Slippery midget
  • Starcraft 2
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 07:10:49 AM »
Whagman we all make mistakes from rdming from one person to another based off the list.

When killing, I usually wait to kill after:
a. being shot at
b. witnessing a murder
c. gunshot sounds/death sounds matched with held weapons if the situation seems fitting

But usually I don't have any sense of doing any of these off the list nowadays.

Thanks Crypto for this banner <3

I WAS TELEPORTING EVERYWHERE
TOTALL BS
i was at 2.5k ping
gggg
LOL -Alex

whagman

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 07:18:30 AM »
if you guys look above what i highlited. it clearly shows the traitor died. he never killed a detective, he killed an innocent out of nowhere.