Author Topic: Ion's Regular Application (10/3/2011)  (Read 87 times)

Ion_Cannon_1

Ion's Regular Application (10/3/2011)
« on: October 03, 2011, 04:02:35 PM »
Ion's Regular Application!

Steam Username:
Ion_Cannon_1

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:37545384

In-Game Name:
Ion, Ion_Cannon_1, Ion_Cannon

Time online:
I often play for around 3-7 hours each day.

Servers:
I currently only play on the Wire Build Server.

Birthday:
Oct 3, 1988 (Its my birthday today!  :))

Games (on Steam):
Garry's Mod
Civilization 5
Supreme Commander 2
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Twilight
Cities XL 2011
X3: Terran Conflict

Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular:
Why I want to be a Regular:
I have been playing Garry's mod for about half a week now, and have not found a server better than yours for the following reasons:
-You have Wire Mod.
-You have other amazing tools, like Easy Precision, Smart Constraint, Easy Snap, and others that really help a person with OCD like me.
-I'm not constantly killed every 5 seconds in your server.
-The people are nice.
-The map randomly changes, which is awesome.
The only thing its missing to make the server perfect for me, is to be able to save my work (ADV Duplication). I would love to spend countless hours building something and be able to work on it as time continues. Being that your server has all the best tools, it would be awesome if I could save my work there.
Why I should be a Regular:
-Even though I have not had much experience with Garry's Mod yet, I previously have ran and managed a Minecraft classic (MCForge) server. Playing lots of that really puts in perspective how annoying griefers(what we called Minecraft trolls, I'm not sure what the term in Garry's Mod is for them.) can be. I've made some pretty impressive things in my server, which I could get you the screenshots of to show you my creativity. My best project on there was a mostly-finished large-scale model of an Ion Cannon. It was 900 blocks long and 256 tall.
-I'm friendly
-I'm not a teenager, I'm an adult(23 today), so it could suggest that I am more mature.
-I have made donations to groups that I have been involved with before, if MCForge is still around, then my name (Casey) should show up on the donation list. So, maybe possible donations in the future?
-It's my birthday today :)

Contributions to RND:
Not really anything as of yet, but I'm a friendly guy that likes helping people out.  :)

If you want to contact me for anything, either add me on Steam or use any of the following:
Ion_Cannon_1@hotmail.com
Ion_Cannon_1(Skype)

>Thank you for reading this, and I look forward to hearing from you.  :)<

Thanks to Don for reference to this app!

Offline Virid

• Enough seen, Not enough done...
Re: Ion's Regular Application (10/3/2011)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 11:05:12 AM »
Always seeing him in the Wirebuild server and hes a pretty good builder. I'd recommend him as a Regular  ;D
Time to let the animals loose.

Hurry to the bunker before they can't find us.

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 06:42:56 PM »
Check out some of our other servers because to me it seems you are not known by many people of the community :/

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 12:02:48 AM »
Please take the time to meet people from the community so that you get positive reviews. Try again later.