Author Topic: Sypher's Regular application 10/2/11 4:48pm-MST  (Read 110 times)

sypher

Sypher's Regular application 10/2/11 4:48pm-MST
« on: October 02, 2011, 05:13:08 PM »
Sypher's Regular Application

In-Game Name: Sypher

Steam ID: Superdud3 STEAM_0:1:31303677

Time Online: Usually late at night (12am - 5am), to varying times during the day (2pm - 5pm)

Severs: Zombie survival
             Builder servers

Birthday: February 5th 1992

Games on Steam: Garry's mod
                             Team fortress 2
                             Portal
                             Terraria

Why I would hope to become a regular: I really enjoy the servers that you offer, and find the community to be quite friendly and I would love to be included  :thumbsup:

Thank you for taking the time to read over this application and taking me into consideration

Offline aerobro

Re: Sypher's Regular application 10/2/11 4:48pm-MST
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 03:14:16 PM »
Never seen ya before but I hope you aren't lying about your age  :pacman:

sypher

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 04:21:53 PM »
Never seen ya before but I hope you aren't lying about your age  :pacman:

Haha nah I'm not about to lie about my age to gain more respect, after all its just a number  :D  Lol I could post my ID if that helped though I think that's a bit overboard.

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 03:18:34 AM »
I believe you are lieing about your age. i have heard you before on your microphone and you are much younger than 19 UNLESS you are someone else i have mistaken for. Otherwise you are a frequent player on TTT and a good player so  :thumbsup:

sypher

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 06:19:06 PM »
I believe you are lieing about your age. i have heard you before on your microphone and you are much younger than 19 UNLESS you are someone else i have mistaken for. Otherwise you are a frequent player on TTT and a good player so  :thumbsup:

Lol I swear to you I'm 19 birthdate is February 5th 1992, already graduated with my High school degree. And I really must wonder, what would I gain from lying about my age? I see no point in telling you a false age, would I gain some form of respect? ( If required by admin or administrator of this board I will happily disclose any personal identification to prevent further confusion, but until said request has been issued I feel this matter may be best left to trust and not frivolous wasting of my own or the administrators time )O.o also I think you might have me confused with someone, I frequent the Zombie survival servers offered here. I'm still quite new to TTT.

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 06:40:47 PM »
Lol I swear to you I'm 19 birthdate is February 5th 1992, already graduated with my High school degree. And I really must wonder, what would I gain from lying about my age? I see no point in telling you a false age, would I gain some form of respect? ( If required by admin or administrator of this board I will happily disclose any personal identification to prevent further confusion, but until said request has been issued I feel this matter may be best left to trust and not frivolous wasting of my own or the administrators time )O.o also I think you might have me confused with someone, I frequent the Zombie survival servers offered here. I'm still quite new to TTT.
Lying about your age is lying to the community you would wish to enroll/participate with and that expresses how much you don't care about the community and you just want the blue words and "(Reg)" by your name.

Anyways; no opinions on you yet. Check out TTT some time :P
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 06:48:01 PM by Wafflepiezz »

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 11:55:02 PM »
Please take the time to meet people from the community so that you have positive reviews. Try again later.