Author Topic: Things that other people do around you that you hate?  (Read 1617 times)

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
Something's I hate to see
« Reply #105 on: October 10, 2011, 01:15:10 PM »
+2
Well for me it is

-People who post song lyrics for statuses on their facebook that have abso-fucking-lutley nothing to do with their day
Seriously, it's dumb, especially the depressing ones were people are all comforting them and shit and they're like, "Oh hey asshole, it's just a song DERP." =_=

-People who break up over and over again
Either stay together, or break up. But don't expect pity from me every week you guys separate.

-Foreign Nailsalon/hairdresser people that are IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND and talk in their language to each other while doing your shit.
I mean, for fucksakes if you're going to do a public work thing in America, at least know some proper english. And I always feel so uncomfortable when those Chinese people stand above me TALKING SHIT IN THEIR LANGUAGE THAT I CAN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND.

-Girls who like to say "I hate whores" then go and act like whores, or say "I hate bitches who talk about people, you know who you are."
t =_=

-People that say shit to you online, but when you confront them in person, run away with their tail between their legs like a little pussy.
That Mexican still pisses me off, I should've beat him harder

-Oh and loud ghetto people who get all up in peoples shit, why? Because they can.
Calm your tits

Rant done-
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 01:38:35 PM by KHMarie12 »
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
  • Respect: +622
Re: Things that other people do around you that you hate?
« Reply #106 on: October 10, 2011, 01:23:34 PM »
Well for me it is

-People who post song lyrics for statuses on their facebook that have abso-fuckining-lutley nothing to do with their day
Seriously, it's dumb, especially the depressing ones were people are all comforting them and shit and they're like, "Oh hey asshole, it's just a song DERP." =_=

Either stay together, or break up. But don't expect pity from me every week you guys separate.

-Foreign Nailsalon/hairdresser people that are IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND and talk in their language to each other while doing your shit.
I mean, for fucksakes if you're going to do a public work thing in America, at least know some proper english. And I always feel so uncomfortable when those Chinese people stand above me TALKING SHIT IN THEIR LANGUAGE THAT I CAN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND.

-Girls who like to say "I hate whores" then go and act like whores, or say "I hate bitches who talk about people, you know who you are."
t =_=

-People that say shit to you online, but when you confront them in person, run away with their tail between their legs like a little pussy.

-Oh and loud ghetto people who get all up in peoples shit, why? Because they can.
Calm your tits

Rant done-

The hair cutter part is so true

Each time I go, they have fucked up accents. There's a reason I like to keep my hair relatively long

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Viole

• Windows UserLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• o_o
  • Respect: +80
« Reply #107 on: October 10, 2011, 02:35:16 PM »
When people yell crap at you when someone else did it and not you.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
  • Respect: +841
Re: Something's I hate to see
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2011, 02:42:23 AM »
Well for me it is

-People who post song lyrics for statuses on their facebook that have abso-fucking-lutley nothing to do with their day

t =_=

Calm your tits

Rant done-

Okay, imagine you were going to school in China, you knew how to speak Chinese fluently, and there was one other American student there with you. Would you speak English to him or Chinese? Try putting yourself in other people's shoes before you go all off about them. Okay?

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2011, 03:26:46 AM »
+1
Okay, imagine you were going to school in China, you knew how to speak Chinese fluently, and there was one other American student there with you. Would you speak English to him or Chinese? Try putting yourself in other people's shoes before you go all off about them. Okay?

I'm not trying to be offensive dude, because trust me I would know that situation. My mom (and my brother and sister) and her whole side of the family are all Colombian, and speak fluent spanish. And yeah, I've gotten used to her accent, but it's just really nerve wrecking to go to a public nailsalon/hairdresser place, and have all the workers who work there speak in their language. All it does is make people feel uncomfortable. Even my mom get on my nerves when she does that, I'll be sitting there and she'll be sitting there with my Aunt BLAH BLAH BLAHING away in spanish. She also, once when we were in California, took me to an all-spanish church, AND IT SUCKED. The people there knew how to fucking speak english, but noooooo they just couldn't FUCKING translate anything for the PASTORS FUCKING SISTER. So yeah. t ' u ' Just say'n

Also it's for this exact reason whenever my brother and sister are around (who are fucking awesome) they force my mom to speak english when around me, so I can be included too.

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2011, 04:13:40 AM »
DIS IS MURRIKA SPEAK MURRICAN.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2011, 09:28:41 AM »
I've been to the nail salons that she's talking about.
I don't mind them speaking in another language. In fact I don't find it bothersome at all.
They can speak it as much as they want..

But what bothered me the most is,
if one person is doing my nails quietly, not speaking, maybe occasionally talking to me yes in english, then all of the sudden, another girl (from another nail booth) stares at me for quite awhile. I see her in the corner of my eye. Then she proceeds on tapping the girl who's doing my nails and asks her to lean over to her side of the booth real quick. Then she whispers something in my nail persons ear... Then they both look at me as I give an awkward smile back at them. Then they proceed on whispering to eachother. When thats done my nail lady proceeds on doing my nails. After about a minute or so of her being quiet she'll tell me that "she's wondering if you're asian". This question "Is she asian?" would be a yes/no or I think so or I dont know answer. It wouldnt have taken them a minute to talk. So obviously they were all talking about something other than whether I was asian or not.

This is what bothers me the most. Because it happens each time. I get stared at by them. Then they would proceed on whispering to eachothers ear and talking discreetly probably thinking I wouldnt notice.

I don't mind people talking in other languages as my family does it too (yes it bothers the living fuck out of proudly when my whole family sits there and talks in our language while proudly just blankly stares and pretends he knows what the fuck hes talking about. Hell, all the white men in our family [and there's a good bit] gets bothered by that fact) but when they literally sit there and talk about you right in your face, yes it bothers me.

This just doesn't apply to nail salons or anyother people who speaks a different language. It also applies to people who speak english. As they try to hide it more but fuck dude I notice lol.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2011, 12:49:31 PM »
+2
Yeah I think the same thing, it's just kind of irritating, but then again, everything we are saying can be pretty irritating. (also the main reason foreign hairdresser/nailsalon ladies piss me off is because, I had a nailsalon lady once who was doing my nails, who barley understood me, even though I said "I want my nails to have black tips and a single star on the middle finger of both of my hands." as clear as the light of day. And she was all like "SPARKELLSSS?!" And just shitbagged my nails, while I just sat there in silence, unable to comprehend how upset I was. I had sparkly blue shit nails for like 2 weeks before I finally got over my kindness and went back and got them redone...)

Now I hate to bump and old thread, but this was too much to pass:

This is what I log in to on facebook. Bullshittery.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:02:33 PM by KHMarie12 »

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2011, 04:04:17 PM »
Oh yeah

Got another one

I absolutely HATE IT when people ask you to help them on something school-related, and when you're done helping them, they say "Oh, I could have done it, I'm just lazy. Trust me, I'm smarter than you."

I just want to slug em in the face and stomp on their faces.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline ledjohnny

• Why join the navy when you can be a pirate?
  • Respect: +99
    • Tech Tutors
« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2011, 04:04:54 PM »
Yeah I think the same thing, it's just kind of irritating, but then again, everything we are saying can be pretty irritating. (also the main reason foreign hairdresser/nailsalon ladies piss me off is because, I had a nailsalon lady once who was doing my nails, who barley understood me, even though I said "I want my nails to have black tips and a single star on the middle finger of both of my hands." as clear as the light of day. And she was all like "SPARKELLSSS?!" And just shitbagged my nails, while I just sat there in silence, unable to comprehend how upset I was. I had sparkly blue shit nails for like 2 weeks before I finally got over my kindness and went back and got them redone...)

Now I hate to bump and old thread, but this was too much to pass:

This is what I log in to on facebook. Bullshittery.

Lol, two weeks isn't that bad...

Let me try an top that: I got a forced haircut from mai parents, my hair was 6+ inches. All I wanted was two inches off all around, the fucker took off two inches and decided that he should cut it all off the ears. So everything was nice 4 inches except my FUCKING EARS! So I just got everything cut down to 1 inch.

Can't wait 'til it's long again, like 4 months.

Here's what my hair normally looks like:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You must assimilate into our culture of diversity.

Coolz karma not 1000? Ban.

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2011, 04:38:12 PM »
+1

Let me try an top that: I got a forced haircut from mai parents, my hair was 6+ inches.

Hair dressers are fucking morons I went to get my bangs trim and 2 inches off the back because i had massive split ends... and these idiots decide to take it upon themselves to cut like 5 inches in the back and complete fuck up my bangs... like srsly they don't know the difference between 2 and 5.... or what the word "trim" means

Pissed the fuck out me and made me wonder "Why the fuck do you work as a hair dresser if you have no clue what the fuck you're doing!"

Offline metalbeersolid

• It's me, Mister Science, Master Scientition
  • Respect: +13
« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2011, 04:51:36 PM »
Because there is a good chance that they are art students

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2011, 04:57:49 PM »

Let me try an top that: I got a forced haircut from mai parents, my hair was 6+ inches. All I wanted was two inches off all around, the fucker took off two inches and decided that he should cut it all off the ears. So everything was nice 4 inches except my FUCKING EARS! So I just got everything cut down to 1 inch.

Can't wait 'til it's long again, like 4 months.

Here's what my hair normally looks like:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I had my hair like, down blow my shoulder lines. I decided to get it trimmed up to just before my shoulders and get my bangs trimmed. But the hair dresser was either retarded, drunk, or high and fucked up my hair to such a great extent. Like making one side shorter than the other side and not bothering with my bangs.

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
  • Respect: +503
    • Tomcat's blog
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2011, 05:38:22 PM »
I had my hair like, down blow my shoulder lines. I decided to get it trimmed up to just before my shoulders and get my bangs trimmed. But the hair dresser was either retarded, drunk, or high and fucked up my hair to such a great extent. Like making one side shorter than the other side and not bothering with my bangs.

need to get the hair that is pictured in your steam avatar then

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2011, 05:48:49 PM »
+1
need to get the hair that is pictured in your steam avatar then

That would make me look like a rapist.