.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

How to earn so much forum respect it flows out your ass! With pictures!

<< < (8/12) > >>

Deathie:

--- Quote from: DoeniDon on September 25, 2011, 08:44:58 AM ---I never really posted in the videos section and still got 777 respect.
Argument invalid.

--- End quote ---

You boost like shit though. LOL.

Don:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on September 25, 2011, 10:58:32 AM ---You boost like shit though. LOL.

--- End quote ---
What?

Goat:

--- Quote from: DoeniDon on September 25, 2011, 11:17:17 AM ---What?

--- End quote ---

You boost like shit though.

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: [Valor]iPounce on September 25, 2011, 05:38:55 AM ---But disrespecting everyone because he got reg.

--- End quote ---

And how he's demoted, banned from forums, etc etc.

Jman:
Just thought I'd put my two cents in, whether it's wanted or not. OP is clearly misunderstanding as he thinks Snivy (just using him as an example), got a shit load of +1's just because his video was hilarious. Sure, in Snivy's case, it made me laugh for like a minute straight. However, when you look at excessive +1's, or even massive -1's for that matter, you can clearly see it's more of - as Peetah stated - a bandwagon effect. If you don't already know what the bandwagon effect is, google it.

Usually what happens is that people view a thread and see certain people +1/-1'ing it and responding on how funny/stupid the post(s) is(are), and then make it into a trend to +1/-1 the OP (or a certain post), or even in some cases, every post in the thread. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying +1/-1'ing any post ever is jumping on a bandwagon. What I am saying though, is that you should be on the lookout for random posts that just happen to be +1'd by the same people who usually do tend to easily jump on bandwagons (not going to give names) and you'll see what I mean.

/inb4JMANCAN'THAVEANYFUNORLETANYONEHAVEANYFUNEVER
/thread
/rant

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version