.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Projects

ZS weapon ideas

<< < (5/8) > >>

Osme:
Tacticle derp at 75 kills. kills everyone and zombies win by default because objective was to live.
GG and good ideas.
Why is this in projects.

Komic-Azee:
I like the idea of 125 kills you get a nuke, how humans survive that and win is past me but it would kill the zombies and wipe out the infection in that area.
Also how often do you see someone get 125 kills or more. not too often, I've seen it a few times in my zombie killing career, and a nuke would be nice to show your accomplishment.

blαh2355:

--- Quote from: Komic-Azee on September 27, 2011, 02:15:24 PM ---I like the idea of 125 kills you get a nuke, how humans survive that and win is past me but it would kill the zombies and wipe out the infection in that area.
Also how often do you see someone get 125 kills or more. not too often, I've seen it a few times in my zombie killing career, and a nuke would be nice to show your accomplishment.

--- End quote ---
I've seen some people get 200 in the servers

Lazer Blade:

--- Quote from: Komic-Azee on September 27, 2011, 02:15:24 PM ---I like the idea of 125 kills you get a nuke, how humans survive that and win is past me but it would kill the zombies and wipe out the infection in that area.

--- End quote ---

having a nuke at 125 kills would be cool to add

Xexxar:
Meh...

Going over 75 kills in one game is rare. There isn't that big a need for such a high kill weapon since already you have some pretty strong weapons if your up to that many kills.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version