.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Projects

ZS weapon ideas

(1/8) > >>

Mayan5507:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{75kills}Crossfire magnum (fires 3 rounds in 1 shot. higher damage. slow reload speed and magazine size is 3.) (may need nerfing)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{100kills}Metal barricade kit (Uses metal cades. 2x stronger than the one at 20 kills. starts with 5 cades. does not regenerate ammo)
{125kills} HL2 sub machine gun that has a chance of firing 2 shots. enough said

Mayan5507:
This is supposed to be end-game type stuff. of course it is overpowered

Ἆxule:
I'm curious as to why you double posted, yet already knew about the modify button (due to you modifying your second post)
Anyways, I don't ever really play ZS, so I'm not sure.

TehHank:
Its very rare to see people with over 75 kills. (my opnion)

Cable:

--- Quote from: TehHank on September 12, 2011, 05:34:41 AM ---Its very rare to see people with over 75 kills. (my opnion)

--- End quote ---
I normally get at least 45 kills on a decent game.

but still,
Adding any new weapons to zs would pretty much unbalance it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version