Author Topic: Schooled  (Read 420 times)

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
  • Respect: +782
    • MagiCorp
Re: Schooled
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2011, 12:57:56 AM »
I remember we did the pacer test in gym class
Where you run back and forth across the gym floor each time you hear this beep.
And see how many rounds you can do it for.

For example:
10 beeps in one round
and each beep has 30 seconds in between eachother.

and the seconds gets less and less each round.
There are 20 rounds.

Well theres this massive huge fat chick who passed out IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GYM FLOOR around round 2... She laid there like a big "X" everything spread apart.. and god forbid she thinks she looks good in short shorts.
We literally had to jump over her..

._.

it's called a bleep test here

it's fucking painfull

never doing it again

got to level 4 last time, not a single fuck was given

Offline UberLord

• wazzup?
  • Respect: +10
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2011, 09:24:52 AM »
You guys are making my little school feel great. We have a smart board in half the classes, 3 pc labs, and 1 mac lab. Our gym got a cheaper finish that's way too bright. Our principle explained it as "The last finish was actually the wrong one so we sanded it down and put in this one" or something a long those lines. We took money out of our sports budget to keep up the art program. 3/4 of the teachers were from our high school and came back to be teachers.
I had bad in the first line, then I realised how awesome my little 400-500 student high school is. Only problem we have is a good chunk of the students are druggies.
<10:48:56> "Shimmuh": im psming
Remember kids, if an old man in a van pulls up to you, kick his van and scream rape.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2011, 09:26:12 AM »
Everything has been good cept a lot of homework.

Small question though: Is it bad that I have a bit more friends that are girls then boys? Most of my other friends left or we just haven´t talked to each other.

The girls like talking about akward stuff near me...A LOT, should I be afraid? ._.

They kinda scare me....

-inset gay joke here-

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2011, 09:32:23 AM »
it's called a bleep test here

it's fucking painfull

never doing it again

got to level 4 last time, not a single fuck was given

this shit was back in like freshman year.. 5 years ago.
Me and proudly were just beginning our relationship and was into our 1st year going on second.

It was boys first then girls next.
I remember proudly got to level 28 (Hell I didn't even know it went that far, but as long as there are students running, it'll keep going but in general, it was supposed to stop at level 10) with some other dude and it was just between him and that dude. He was trying to impress me.

I was very impressed.

I only got to about level 8...
lol............................. :(

Now I probably won't get to lvl 1.

Offline aerobro

• Respect: +120
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2011, 09:34:15 AM »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2011, 09:36:33 AM »
this shit was back in like freshman year.. 5 years ago.
Me and proudly were just beginning our relationship and was into our 1st year going on second.

It was boys first then girls next.
I remember proudly got to level 28 (Hell I didn't even know it went that far, but as long as there are students running, it'll keep going but in general, it was supposed to stop at level 10) with some other dude and it was just between him and that dude. He was trying to impress me.

I was very impressed.

I only got to about level 8...
lol............................. :(

Now I probably won't get to lvl 1.
What is this shit.
It's obviously a different test with different set of beeps or what ever, seeing as only one person in my class got to level 8 and the school record for grade 9 was 11 or 12.
I got 4 :(.

...Fucking gym class. Grade 9 gym was terrible for me, cause I was injured half of the time and couldn't actually participate in w.e sport or w.e was going on, so I would have to either run laps or sit on my ass (second one I think I'm okay with). But then when it came to basketball I still had a splint on my arm, so I couldn't fucking play normally, and had to play with only my left hand...

Good old gym...

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2011, 09:42:33 AM »
...Fucking gym class. Grade 9 gym was terrible for me, cause I was injured half of the time and couldn't actually participate in w.e sport or w.e was going on, so I would have to either run laps or sit on my ass (second one I think I'm okay with). But then when it came to basketball I still had a splint on my arm, so I couldn't fucking play normally, and had to play with only my left hand...

Good old gym...

Thank god I'm in my last year of Gym class :)

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2011, 09:43:41 AM »
Thank god I'm in my last year of Gym class :)
Yea, me t-- OWAIT.
I already have my gym credits.

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2011, 09:43:50 AM »
What is this shit.
It's obviously a different test with different set of beeps or what ever, seeing as only one person in my class got to level 8 and the school record for grade 9 was 11 or 12.
I got 4 :(.

Good old gym...

Yeah I'm sure it was different because it played elevator music in between beeps LMFAO. I DONT EVEN KNOW LOLOL
9th grade gym was horrible for me. I almost failed it because I was a bad student then LOL.
I skipped a lot and didn't dress out which caused my grade to fail lmao. But nah I managed to get a B

I hated gym because I was always fucking molested (not literally) by the guys in my gym.
Id walk around with some friends or run around the gym and I'd suddenly get picked up by mr. big junior varsity basketball/football player here and he'd put me on his shoulders or some shit or theyd just pin me up the wall and pretend to fuck me and id flip out LOL.

I was soooo skinny then though GOD DAMMIT. I was sooo skinny I had iron deficiency.

Come to think of it, I hated high school...
I was called "That hot asian girl who dates that tall white guy"
and proudly was called "that tall computer nerd who dates that hot asian girl"
FUCKING REDNECKS.

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2011, 09:45:45 AM »
+1
Yeah I'm sure it was different because it played elevator music in between beeps LMFAO. I DONT EVEN KNOW LOLOL
9th grade gym was horrible for me. I almost failed it because I was a bad student then LOL.
I skipped a lot and didn't dress out which caused my grade to fail lmao. But nah I managed to get a B

I hated gym because I was always fucking molested (not literally) by the guys in my gym.
Id walk around with some friends or run around the gym and I'd suddenly get picked up by mr. big junior varsity basketball/football player here and he'd put me on his shoulders or some shit or theyd just pin me up the wall and pretend to fuck me and id flip out LOL.

I was soooo skinny then though GOD DAMMIT. I was sooo skinny I had iron deficiency.

FUCKING REDNECKS.
im the russian/irish kid because the school is 90% hispanic

but im portuguse  :-[

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2011, 09:48:06 AM »
Yea, me t-- OWAIT.
I already have my gym credits.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2011, 09:52:27 AM »

FUCKING REDNECKS.
LOL WTF

I didn't do good in gym either cause as I said, half the time I was injured and couldn't do shit, and half of that time I would skip and go home or do homework or some shit, because that's better than sitting on the bench twiddling my thumbs half the time. Got 65 at the end of the semester.

Oh yea, and for a summative in gym, we had to learn CPR and practice on the practice dummy shit. Some person trained in CPR or some shit comes in eventually and we have to perform CPR and get approved for the CPR shit saying that you know how to do it and blah blah. I was there for all the training and shit or w.e but the day the actual person came to check if everyone could do it and give certificates I wasn't there. I can't remember why... I think it was an orthodontist appointment or something, but anyways... During the next semester, like 3/4 through it my teacher handed me some shit and I had no idea what it was. He said it was a certificate or something from gym. I look at it, and sure enough, it says I passed the test and completed the course for CPR, and was signed by the instructor that tested everyone... and I wasn't even there for it LOL.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2011, 04:14:35 PM »
-inset gay joke here-

-insert sabb´s severed head here

I actually like those beep tests...Running feels great, I just can´t stop that well...I once skidded about 4 feet from where I wanted to stop and fell.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 04:17:46 PM by Hotgreensoldier »
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants