Author Topic: Schooled  (Read 424 times)

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
Re: Schooled
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 07:36:27 PM »
+1
What is PE?
Some American dudes keep talking about it in steam chat.

Physical Education. Where you dress out in Gym clothes and go outside and due activities like basketball or dodgeball or something, while a gym coach yells at you to do 20 push-ups with a big gulp in his hands.

A.k.a where all the school funding goes.

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 07:41:13 PM »
+1
I remember we did the pacer test in gym class
Where you run back and forth across the gym floor each time you hear this beep.
And see how many rounds you can do it for.

For example:
10 beeps in one round
and each beep has 30 seconds in between eachother.

and the seconds gets less and less each round.
There are 20 rounds.

Well theres this massive huge fat chick who passed out IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GYM FLOOR around round 2... She laid there like a big "X" everything spread apart.. and god forbid she thinks she looks good in short shorts.
We literally had to jump over her..

._.

Offline UberLord

• wazzup?
  • Respect: +10
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 08:11:05 PM »
No problem with my teachers except 3 of them are sexist and my math gives us giant assignments all day erry day.
<10:48:56> "Shimmuh": im psming
Remember kids, if an old man in a van pulls up to you, kick his van and scream rape.

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
  • Linux UserWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
  • Respect: +331
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 08:24:11 PM »
YARLY

140 macs in 7 labs, costing slightly over 2000 dollars each to the school. We can only use safari. No programs
Sports team has money left over. Goes to 5 star mother fucking resturaunt every time they win. paid for by school.
FIRST team wins competition with a robot valued at over 25,000 dollars (we got that money from fucking washing cars), against hundreds of people around the country, and every senior in our group gets scolarship. We dont even get mentioned on the school's morning announcements.
Gym redone 6 times this year, because it doesnt look right. Windows computer lab (and by lab, i mean our ONE tech room. which has 3 computers.) are... the tables are plywood sheets with 2x4's under them, and the optiplex computers dont have the processing power to open up CAD without overheating and crashing.
This year, as i said, gym was redone 6 times. We have 2 gyms. Yeah. Two. We also got a new weight room that was upwards of 150,000 USD, and well. you get the point
We just laid off 1/4 our teachers, including both teachers responsible for our FIRST robotics group. Chem teacher, and our one, and only, computer technologies teacher, who was a fucking boss
But yaknow, long as we got those 3 new PE teacher /  coaches, a gym with a precious metal studded football trophy, and other useless items this year its all good
Oh, and our shcool lunch makes nutritionists beg for mcdonalds. When you look at the cup the put fries in, or the pizza, or anythnig else they make, they are quite literally, dropping oil. They have nothing for vegetarians, not even peanut butter jelly sammich or cheese pizza.
This place is a disgust the human race
But its the only place i can go to
Code: [Select]
for(;;) procrastinate = !procrastinate;Damn emoticons

Offline ledjohnny

• Why join the navy when you can be a pirate?
  • Respect: +99
    • Tech Tutors
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 08:30:03 PM »
YARLY

140 macs in 7 labs, costing slightly over 2000 dollars each to the school. We can only use safari. No programs
Sports team has money left over. Goes to 5 star mother fucking resturaunt every time they win. paid for by school.
FIRST team wins competition with a robot valued at over 25,000 dollars (we got that money from fucking washing cars), against hundreds of people around the country, and every senior in our group gets scolarship. We dont even get mentioned on the school's morning announcements.
Gym redone 6 times this year, because it doesnt look right. Windows computer lab (and by lab, i mean our ONE tech room. which has 3 computers.) are... the tables are plywood sheets with 2x4's under them, and the optiplex computers dont have the processing power to open up CAD without overheating and crashing.
This year, as i said, gym was redone 6 times. We have 2 gyms. Yeah. Two. We also got a new weight room that was upwards of 150,000 USD, and well. you get the point
We just laid off 1/4 our teachers, including both teachers responsible for our FIRST robotics group. Chem teacher, and our one, and only, computer technologies teacher, who was a fucking boss
But yaknow, long as we got those 3 new PE teacher /  coaches, a gym with a precious metal studded football trophy, and other useless items this year its all good
Oh, and our shcool lunch makes nutritionists beg for mcdonalds. When you look at the cup the put fries in, or the pizza, or anythnig else they make, they are quite literally, dropping oil. They have nothing for vegetarians, not even peanut butter jelly sammich or cheese pizza.
Don't worry, when their "big plans" fall through for being a pro athlete, they'll come to us. Now who's laughing?

That's really what my tech teacher says.
You must assimilate into our culture of diversity.

Coolz karma not 1000? Ban.

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 08:31:32 PM »
Don't worry, when their "big plans" fall through for being a pro athlete, they'll come to us. Now who's laughing?

That's really what my tech teacher says.
yeah they just fired our only tech teacher

Offline Peetah

• League PlayerWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +823
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 08:49:26 PM »
Physical Education. Where you dress out in Gym clothes and go outside and due activities like basketball or dodgeball or something, while a gym coach yells at you to do 20 push-ups with a big gulp in his hands.

Ohhh thoes classes were all the little man are scared.
(Reg) Nezz45: peetah are you good with the weight tool?

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 09:08:59 PM »
YARLY

Feels bad man when the most useful classes like Computer Science in the near future have their budget cut. Seriously, schools need to stop fucking spending 95% of their budget for the sports/athletic teams.

Even preforming arts such as band and guitar class are in major budget cuts. Expensive course-fee's are expensive. Even last year at the school I went to, they had to cut out CADD due to budget cuts.

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »
Feels bad man when the most useful classes like Computer Science in the near future have their budget cut. Seriously, schools need to stop fucking spending 95% of their budget for the sports/athletic teams.

Even preforming arts such as band and guitar class are in major budget cuts. Expensive course-fee's are expensive. Even last year at the school I went to, they had to cut out CADD due to budget cuts.
only tech class we have now is "materials" (ladies and gentlemen, behold, the 2x4!). glad i took courses in 9-10, but still

Offline ·UηİŦ··

• eeeeeeeeeee
  • Windows UserApple UserOld Forum MemberLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Exit left.
  • Respect: +389
    • My Steam Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 07:59:31 AM »
only tech class we have now is "materials" (ladies and gentlemen, behold, the 2x4!). glad i took courses in 9-10, but still

I can now then guess that I'm lucky that I'm going to this BRAND NEW (still unfinished 5-6 days before school starts) Big-brother-like SS named after David Suzuki.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

All in all I must say that in spite of all this hassle, the ability to participaet in Tech-oriented studies and classes are pretty nice. I'm not tempted to say I'm privileged, because I have no idea what the classes will be like, and if I end up teaching the teacher instead of being taught.

Or I use RogueProcessremoverx86.exe and then proceed to play games during ComputerDesignClass (CDC) on their fancy new Macs/Draw shit using their Macs/Talk on Steam/Skype/MSN/Whateverthehell using their Macs/Bypass School Filters on their Macs.

Did I mention the Macs they endorse us with?

Offline John

• Meow.
  • Respect: +28
    • My Channel
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 08:22:27 AM »

For example:
10 beeps in one round

There are 20 rounds.

Well theres this massive huge fat chick who passed out IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GYM FLOOR around round 2... She laid there like a big "X" everything spread apart.. and god forbid she thinks she looks good in short shorts.

._.
God damn i hate that test, we have to do it every year :|

Also, one of my nerdy classmates passed out in the machinery departement. He said it was because of the noise .-.

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2011, 10:15:41 AM »
God damn i hate that test, we have to do it every year :|

Also, one of my nerdy classmates passed out in the machinery departement. He said it was because of the noise .-.
I passed out swimming in one of our 3 pools (<3 hart cunditun)
Yeah. 3.
But we had one tech teacher. now we dont even have that.
Oh and these two first teachers they fired worked from 6am to 8-9pm without even asking to be payed. They did it for the kids. Yet we kept one of the 4 health teachers, who should have been shot at birth. She comes into class and says "why are half you girls dressed like fucking sluts? Your leggings should be below the knees!" she then gave detention to the "sluts" for a full 2 weeks, then continued insulting the entire class for the rest of the year. She has been like this since she was hired 14 years ago, and everyone complains. This isnt a simply "bad" teacher, this is an abusive bitch.
But the school saw it fit to keep her over the teachers that stayed until 8-9pm without pay, to help the kids

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2011, 01:47:45 PM »
So I'm sure that most of you are now back in school, and I am wondering

Do you like your teachers?

Made new friends?

HOMEWORK?

As for me, I've got a shitty math teacher, she gives us homework EACH DAY just because she can. She's also really bitchy and flips out for nothing. I just wish it won't be like this all year.
Lol, that's highschool for you.

I haven't gotten back to school yet. Got another half a week. Go back after the long weekend.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 12:03:40 AM »
Everything has been good cept a lot of homework.

Small question though: Is it bad that I have a bit more friends that are girls then boys? Most of my other friends left or we just haven´t talked to each other.

The girls like talking about akward stuff near me...A LOT, should I be afraid? ._.

They kinda scare me....
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2011, 12:28:43 AM »

For example:
10 beeps in one round

There are 20 rounds.

._.
I HATE THAT.

They didn't help her?!1111?