Author Topic: making a map  (Read 230 times)

Offline Mehis

• lolbai
  • Respect: +88
Re: making a map
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 12:56:26 PM »
+2
This topic made me sad.

[Insert complaint headline here]
Don't use colored text, like you are trying to kill us. Bigger text doesn't make your post count bigger or make the tutorial any better. This all is just basic sense, which you should learn when you first start mapping and most of those are in videos, wiki and so on, WITH DETAILED EXPLANATION! Using someones else model isn't idea stealing, it's stealing, illegal, if the maker has some kind of trademark on it or something, I don't know. (Like, you cannot use Valve's models on some other games, without a permission.) Even if you follow this tutorial it doesn't make your map successful, you still missed very important things. Also, I think this should be at Mapping section, sorry, I mean should be deleted. Grammar, grammar, grammar. Even I am trying my best right now. I know that my grammar isn't the best. But, at least I try, you on the other hand, looks like you just puked this and never even cared to look back and add DOTS and CAPITAL LETTERS!! This topic was your horrible try at getting bigger post count. I'm not trying to get bigger post count here, I'm just trying to remove this topic, because it's stupid in my opinion. I did all this in 20 minutes. True story, bro.

The End.

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
  • Respect: +622
Re: making a map
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 01:24:24 PM »
This topic made me sad.

[Insert complaint headline here]
Don't use colored text, like you are trying to kill us. Bigger text doesn't make your post count bigger or make the tutorial any better. This all is just basic sense, which you should learn when you first start mapping and most of those are in videos, wiki and so on, WITH DETAILED EXPLANATION! Using someones else model isn't idea stealing, it's stealing, illegal, if the maker has some kind of trademark on it or something, I don't know. (Like, you cannot use Valve's models on some other games, without a permission.) Even if you follow this tutorial it doesn't make your map successful, you still missed very important things. Also, I think this should be at Mapping section, sorry, I mean should be deleted. Grammar, grammar, grammar. Even I am trying my best right now. I know that my grammar isn't the best. But, at least I try, you on the other hand, looks like you just puked this and never even cared to look back and add DOTS and CAPITAL LETTERS!! This topic was your horrible try at getting bigger post count. I'm not trying to get bigger post count here, I'm just trying to remove this topic, because it's stupid in my opinion. I did all this in 20 minutes. True story, bro.

The End.

This pretty much sums up everything in this thread. Could we please lock now?

Thank you Marie for the sprite.