Author Topic: Mickey's TTT guide (So Detailed :D)  (Read 289 times)

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
  • Respect: +18
Mickey's TTT guide (So Detailed :D)
« on: August 24, 2011, 12:32:11 AM »
+1
What's up guys, heres Mickey with his very first guide!!! (w00t). In this guide i will tell you about TTT: Weapons, Tactics, Tips. Please reply if you like it, or if you have any suggestions.
Now click the part that you like to see according to your level.

Spoiler: beginners (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Normal (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Expert (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Traitor Tactics (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: What NOT to do (click to show/hide)

I hope you guys like the guide, have a good TTT game! Also if i make mistake or if you have any suggestions, please pm me on forum, I will respond asap.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 06:33:10 PM by mickey0528 »
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)

Offline V-man

• Respect: +5
Re: Mickey's TTT guide
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 12:01:53 AM »
Nice one, i realy like it

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
Re: Mickey's TTT guide (So Detailed :D)
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 05:48:23 PM »
6:Those who dont get into the traitor tester are most likely traitors.

Presumption  :thumbsdown:  I turn it down as inno often -> and even get killed when some idiot tries to get me to use it and that person has no idea how the thing works, and I'm trying to explain how it actually works - this happens quite often with the one in Minecraft where the lever puller is tested.  Tried explaining that to a D, and almost got killed in one instance - killed in other instances [not on rNd's, but other TTT servers].

7:Watch people's speech. If he get shot "randomly" and shouted "RDMer", he's most likely traitor(innocents would shout "Traitor" :D

IMO this one is just a flat out no, and this piece of advice REALLY can set somebody up for losing a lot of karma.

[Taters can be RDM'd, innos can encounter continued RDMers/problem RDMers, etc]

Other than that, I REALLY like the guide.
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 02:15:16 AM »
Presumption  :thumbsdown:  I turn it down as inno often -> and even get killed when some idiot tries to get me to use it and that person has no idea how the thing works, and I'm trying to explain how it actually works - this happens quite often with the one in Minecraft where the lever puller is tested.  Tried explaining that to a D, and almost got killed in one instance - killed in other instances [not on rNd's, but other TTT servers].

IMO this one is just a flat out no, and this piece of advice REALLY can set somebody up for losing a lot of karma.

[Taters can be RDM'd, innos can encounter continued RDMers/problem RDMers, etc]

Other than that, I REALLY like the guide.
Thanks for the advices. I'm editing it nao :)

Offline Blockbust

• Commander of Toast
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 03:36:49 PM »
I liked the guide. I might just try to snipe while disguised next time. (How did I not think of that! >.>)
"Open your eyes. In the end you will have to decide for yourself. You alone." -Dr. Steam

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 07:07:05 PM »
You could add disguise + teleporter, as well as to constantly change your Tele location.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 07:12:45 PM »
Just an FYI, C4 while active can't be DNA'd by det. It can only be DNA'd if someone defuses it, picks it up, and drops it as a item. Not the explosive.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
  • Respect: +622
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 01:51:16 PM »
A tip on how to clear entire room of innocents:

Message your fellow traitors, usually there should be multiple exists from the room where the innocents are holed up. Tell you traitor buddies to cover them

Once done, tells your T buddies to all shoot at the count of 3. You should be able to take down the inno's amongst the confusion within the firefight.

Just thought I'd share this

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 05:41:48 PM »
If not included already, suggestion:

A section on killing someone
Things like:
- DNA can mislead someone - especially if it wasn't a tater's kill - but is very reliable as are eyewitnesses
- The "last seen" is not reliable for outright killing someone - it admits dubious-ness by saying "or is it coincidence" - after all, a guy could have been killed looking at one player, while being shot or stabbed from outside the line of sight.
- Using weapon ALONE to determine whether or not to kill someone is VERY erroneous, very crappy  [I myself am sick and fucking tired of this - especially when it is a lucky guess and ends up killing me as a tater] - unless it is clearly a tater weapon, you shouldn't kill based on the fact that a player has the same type of gun used to kill someone, ESPECIALLY if it is a very common gun.
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 10:39:21 PM »
If not included already, suggestion:

A section on killing someone
Things like:
- DNA can mislead someone - especially if it wasn't a tater's kill - but is very reliable as are eyewitnesses
- The "last seen" is not reliable for outright killing someone - it admits dubious-ness by saying "or is it coincidence" - after all, a guy could have been killed looking at one player, while being shot or stabbed from outside the line of sight.
- Using weapon ALONE to determine whether or not to kill someone is VERY erroneous, very crappy  [I myself am sick and fucking tired of this - especially when it is a lucky guess and ends up killing me as a tater] - unless it is clearly a tater weapon, you shouldn't kill based on the fact that a player has the same type of gun used to kill someone, ESPECIALLY if it is a very common gun.
These are nice suggestions. I'm tired of being rdmed just for having the same gun that the victim died from

Offline brycereedman0

• Respect: 0
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2011, 05:09:20 PM »
nice guide i read all of it so detailed i like it :D

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
  • Respect: +28
    • DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 10:48:07 PM »
4:If you miss a shot, try to be stupid, keep shooting the sky, pretending that you are trolling only, then find another chance.

I hate this guide, current TTT players almost all of them are idiots, they don't care whether you are trolling or whatever, they just simply kill in sight and you get scolded or reported for their karma lost.

Offline Сєşάя

• I used to be annoying
  • Respect: +72
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 03:12:16 AM »
Nice guide!  :thumbsup: