Author Topic: Admin Target RDM, Explode me for Micing (WTF)  (Read 364 times)

Offline V-man

Admin Target RDM, Explode me for Micing (WTF)
« on: August 11, 2011, 08:00:53 AM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234) :

2. Players Nickname : Moo

3. Your in-game name : V-man

4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival) : TTT

5. Description of the event(s) : i die when i mic 10 secs and he what he said in chat
6. Reason for ban : taget RDM and Exploding me for Micing

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

Target RDM

Offline V-man

Re: Admin Target RDM, Explode me for Micing (WTF)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 08:05:45 AM »
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:10586558

Offline Moo

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 08:06:44 AM »
oh just gonna throw this in

part of the report is actually false

in the last screenshot, was me saying to kill another player LOL

Offline Melovearmy

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 08:07:28 AM »
 :thumbsdown: No proof.

Offline V-man

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 08:11:43 AM »
Melove if u look at the shots i was Snapshoting all the time and died for micing and plus he said i warned u nicley to stop talking

Offline Moo

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 08:22:27 AM »
long story short

everyone asked him to shutup, I asked nicely for once :/

didnt shut up, asked next map, blew him up

threatens me and tries to black mail by saying, im going to report you, give me vip

now he tells me this was all joke and that this report is a joke

I think hes stupid, im not sure

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 08:30:03 AM »
long story short

didnt shut up, asked next map, blew him up

threatens me and tries to black mail by saying, im going to report you, give me vip

now he tells me this was all joke and that this report is a joke

I think hes stupid, im not sure
Wow....

If he seriously did that...Just...Wow....

If an admin asks you to do something nicely, just do it.

Also, instead of a VIP tag with his name, he should probably have a JBanned for threatening and (attempting)blackmailing you.

Not like he could anyways...Terrible evidence.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 08:32:34 AM by Hotgreensoldier »
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline SheepsAholy

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 12:14:16 PM »
i know how u fell
sheeps kicked me 2 from TTT (advertising server witch isnt against the rules cuz i read them) :p

So u get  :thumbsup:
Yes I agree, hes not really that bright.

off-topic I created this quote, who knew quote date started dec 31, 1969 at 6:00:00 pm (and 131,296,1779 secs passed since v-man posted that.)

post sec: 1,313,090,056
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:15:58 PM by SheepsAholy »

Offline Roach :3

• Windows UserLinux UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Kids on drugs are really fun
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 12:41:13 PM »
Yep I was in and I talked to Moo and I saw it so I wont support this post. :thumbsdown:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 12:45:44 PM »
long story short

Hang on, was he annoying people with text, or annoying people with voice chat?

Though I am skeptical based purely on the evidence or lack thereof presented, I say we should make sure we are judging the validity or lack thereof of the case - evidence presented by both sides, witness and what story they tell, etc, and be careful to not let judgement subconsciously be made purely because of status or lack thereof [whether guest, reg, VIP, admin, etc].

IMO of course, if this guy wanted a stronger case, regardless of whom is involved or not, when it comes to accusations of RDMing DAMAGE LOGS ARE A MUST regardless of whether or not you are dismissing or debunking accusations of RDMing, or proving somebody did RDM you.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:49:42 PM by Travelsonic »
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline SheepsAholy

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 01:24:33 PM »
Hang on, was he annoying people with text, or annoying people with voice chat?

Though I am skeptical based purely on the evidence or lack thereof presented, I say we should make sure we are judging the validity or lack thereof of the case - evidence presented by both sides, witness and what story they tell, etc, and be careful to not let judgement subconsciously be made purely because of status or lack thereof [whether guest, reg, VIP, admin, etc].

IMO of course, if this guy wanted a stronger case, regardless of whom is involved or not, when it comes to accusations of RDMing DAMAGE LOGS ARE A MUST regardless of whether or not you are dismissing or debunking accusations of RDMing, or proving somebody did RDM you.

No matter the case, you don't piss off moo and you are to listen to everything moo says, even if he asked you to get naked.

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2011, 02:15:33 PM »
No matter the case, you don't piss off moo and you are to listen to everything moo says, even if he asked you to get naked.

And no matter the case, it has been said that the rules apply to everybody - VIPs, Admins, Reg, etc - and thus IF [and remember, I use the word IF to apply a healthy dose of impartiality] it is proven that he broke the rules*, then consequences of SOME kind should be carried out regardless.

Last time I saw, lately the response to people being an auditorial pain in the ass that I've seen given is to mute them - "Oh guy X is being an ass on the mic" "Mute him." - it even says so on the site, on the splash screen when connecting to rNd servers.   IF it is proven that you were killed merely for being annoying on the mic, I'd expect others to chime in to either debunk or support my notion, but it //sounds// like it could be considered target RDMing.

ON THE OTHER HAND, I think the evidence is not there to make a judgement one way or another, and to substantiate this would need something more - demos, damage logs, etc.... I mean, how do you know that you were RDM'd, and that it isn't a case of Moo being a T and killing you within the confines of the game / server rules despite acting after your death in a way that might make some people suspicious?

This is what I mean with proof, damage logs, demos, etc.  Proof is everything regardless of which side you are on - defending or accused - for the case being made.  It doesn't have to be the most sophisticated, intricate things, so long as it easily demonstrates solid evidence, that is, doesn't draw questions over its validity.

[*Do I need to make it clear that I'm not making a judgement in favor of either V-man or Moo?  Or at least, am not ///TRYING/// to.]

+ / -  0
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 02:38:17 PM by Travelsonic »
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 05:01:47 PM »
ugh, your voice is like horrendous, so high pitched and the tone... Seriously, if you've played with him you would've want him to shut up.

Yes I know that we all can mute his mic but what if he says someone is the T?

Moo was right about everything that happened.

:thumbsdown: to this report

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 05:15:05 PM »
Herps have been derp'd.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2011, 05:56:01 PM »
ugh, your voice is like horrendous, so high pitched and the tone... Seriously, if you've played with him you would've want him to shut up.

TRUST ME, I've played with horrendous mic abusers - I was there in ZS when a namechanging micspammer was causing chaos and annoyance easily months ago. 

I probably missed it, was he merely talking constantly?  Or was he saying stupid stuff sporadically, making dopey sound effects in his mic, and pissing people off like that? 

EITHER WAY, IF [**IF**] it can be substantiated that the kill was I on I, and that it was initiated merely because he talks a lot [even in spite of the ability to be muted], then it ***SOUNDS*** like malice RDM - which is not allowed either way, and Moo should be treated like anybody else who does it.  BUT that again is the rub, whether or not V-Man actually can prove that the events occurred like he said, and/or if Moo can show with substantial evidence that V-Man is acting dumb [which is absolutely possible too].  So far, V-Man's case doesn't feel terrifically solid - as in not nough evidence, IMO, to support the claim.

One question does come to mind though, what do you mean by blackmail?  How / what did he claim / etc?  That's what confuses me, because I feel like I only got part of the story with that.

[I just hope I am at least successfully trying to be impartial in understanding, formulating an opinion on this]