Author Topic: NoxiousBullet's TTT short guide  (Read 184 times)

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
  • Respect: +312
NoxiousBullet's TTT short guide
« on: September 19, 2010, 07:46:38 AM »
+1
Welcome and thank you for reading this short guide

It's not really short lawl.

I don't know where to start off, so I'll start off on innocent.
INNOCENT

You are innocent, what will you do? How do you know who is the traitor? How is the detective supposed to believe you that you are INNOCENT?

Well that is easy, just follow the steps:

WITH A TRUSTY DNA SCANNER ( Skip this one if you don't have the DNA scanner. )

1. Beg at the Detective for the DNA scanner. If he won't give the DNA scanner to you, it's also ok.

2. If you have the DNA scanner, search for bodies that have been knifed, shot, crowbarred, etc. and then scan the body or the knife.

3. Now you got the person that killed or knifed that guy, so let's find him. Note: Sometimes, the DNA scanner is glitched, you need to rescan and wait for it to charge.

4. You spotted him, but he's in a group of people - how could you explain to them that he's traitor? Tell them that you got the DNA scanner, and then start shooting the guy that the DNA scanner is pointing at.

5. You got him. Now say kthx to the Detective

WITHOUT THE DNA SCANNER

1. Search for bodies.

2. If you find someone has been knifed or killed, call a DETECTIVE.

3. Tell the time when you found the body.

4. Search for more Evidence.

5. Suspect somebody that is near the body.

6. If that guy comes near to you, be ready to aim at him, because he might be the traitor or just an RDMer. Don't worry if that guy RDMs, he will lose karma and you will have a little less karma. <- bullsheet, you'll lose a shitton of karma.

7. If you have enough Evidence to accuse someone of being a traitor, stalk them a bit, if he shoots you, shoot him back.

8. You got him, he was a traitor. Tell everybody that you got a traitor and to not kill you.

YOU ARE ALONE

1. Gah, if you know you are the only innocent and there are bunch of traitors, kill them on sight or backstab them. It is the only way you can win.

2. There is 70% chance that you'll lose, because sometimes there are 3 traitors.

3. You have spotted a traitor, don't shoot first, aim your gun at him and get closer to him, then kill him immediately.

4.  You killed them all, as a reward they will call you haxxor or a PRO innocent.

YOU GOT A KNIFE

1. Don't be an idiot, some people don't know you killed a traitor and found a knife.

2. Always ready your knife (not equipped). If you knife a traitor, insta-karma up for you.

3. Do not give the KNIFE to anyone, he might be the traitor. And he will call you an idiot. (I dont want to do that)

DETECTIVE

You are the Detective, who will you trust? How could you fight the traitors? How could you survive?

Being a Detective is sometimes hard, and sometimes easy.

Follow these steps:

Helping the INNOCENTS

This explains how you should cooperate with the innocents.

1. If an Innocent calls you, be prepared for an ambush or equip your DNA scanner.

2. Always check the death time of the body. If the death time of the body is between 1-15 seconds, the traitor must be close.

3. Collect the DNA while running, then scan it. If the DNA scanner points to the Innocent that called you, he must be the traitor or an RDMer.
Kill him or just let him go.

4. Go find some wandering people, they might be a traitor. If the DNA scanner is ready and pointing at someone, you're free to shoot the person, but beware of doing RDM, it might cause you to lose a lot of karma.

5. You got the right person, now check the body, you found out that he was the traitor. He might have some leftover credits, spend it for your buddy who found the body.

NOT helping the wounded players

This explains who is the traitor or who is the RDMer.

1. If someone is Wounded or Near Death, DO NOT give them health station if they want to, he might be a traitor, ask them what happen. Search for evidence that he's telling the truth. Note: Detective have special ability to see the last person that the dead person saw before he died.

2.a. If you find a body, always check them, you'll see who was the last person that the dead person saw when he died. If you found out that he is lying and the DNA scanner is pointing at him. Kill him before he kills you. (I have been tricked liked what I said lawl)

2.b. Always buy Radar first, it will tell you how many people are still alive and tell their position, the substitute shape of a live person is Green Circle, so check the TAB MENU for the number of players that are still alive. If some green circles are missing, for example, 9 players are playing the game, 1 is spectator and 1 is confirmed dead. It is suspicious that the wounded guy is a traitor or a RDMer. <- this sentence doesn't make any sense at all.

3. You found out that the wounded player is a traitor, try to kill him first.

4. You got the traitor. Try to do that again in the same round.

Note for Detective:

1. Check the chat log, if somebody dies with somebody, it must the guy who is with him
2. Always remember about the DNA scanner. (some newbs don't know how to use it)

Traitor

You are the Traitor, How will they believe you are INNOCENT? How can you lie at them?

It's easy to lie.

Follow this steps:

Lie is the key

a. If you found a body, of course you'll say there is a dead body but you don't know you are giving out the identity of your team mate or fellow traitor, So don't say he got knifed or shotted seconds ago.

b. Act as an innocent, lie if they accuse you of something, don't run around, it is so suspicious that you are trying to escape the group, DO NOT try to escape.

c. Example, You killed a Detective and you saw somebody is coming, don't hide the body, identify it. It will serve as your trap to the innocent and don't forget to grab the DNA scanner. If he's looking at the body, kill him fast and run away, If somebody is coming again, try to kill him when he is looking at the innocent's body and the detective's body.

Knifing Somebody

1. If you knifed somebody, you may or you may not identify it. If you identify it, tell them that he's knifed seconds ago, REMEMBER! lie about the death time.

2. If you don't want to identify it, set it as a trap so if somebody is gonna identify it, kill him after he identifies it.

3. The detective must not reach the body, he will scan the knife. Try to lead the detective to the body without any innocents close so you would kill the detective.

4. Get the DNA scanner, if an innocent gets the DNA scanner, kill him before he scans the knife. ( Don't worry, some innocents forgets about the DNA scanner )

5. Throw away the DNA scanner ( if you got the DNA scanner ) in the unreachable places, thats one of the advantage to be a traitor, Make sure no one saw you throwing the DNA scanner.

ima continue this later and add some stuff.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 07:09:24 AM by NoxiousBullet19 »

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
  • Respect: +782
    • MagiCorp
Re: NoxiousBullet's TTT short guide
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 08:57:11 AM »
shotted = shot*

Offline fenkeN

• ΔMi−1 = −∂Σn=1NDi[n][Σj∈C{i}Fji[n − 1] + Fexti[[n−1]]
  • Respect: +98
    • Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 09:30:29 AM »
alright kewl guide, i read the whole thing.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 09:53:31 AM »
Nice guide

Offline Waffle

• Touhou Furrydom
  • Respect: +22
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 09:55:46 AM »
1 Thing to add:
Remember to fucking look at chat!
So annoying when you say someone's the T like 5 times before they KNIFE you and everyone lets them walk around going "HURRR who's the T?"

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 10:10:02 AM »
Short guide is short.

Also, grammar nazi'd.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 03:08:17 PM »
Short guide is short.

Also, grammar nazi'd.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thanks Don, BTW i made this before midnight.

"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 01:08:46 AM »
Updated. Added Detective.

Offline Hitman

• Respect: +112
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2010, 02:21:19 AM »
Well I would think the getting the knife part is useless.
When you tell them you killed the traitor and got the knife, a stupid 6 yr old will appear and start shooting at you.

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2010, 03:39:44 AM »
Well I would think the getting the knife part is useless.
When you tell them you killed the traitor and got the knife, a stupid 6 yr old will appear and start shooting at you.
Yup but it is useful when there is a traitor, not random knifing.

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 04:12:41 AM »
+1
Grammar Nazi'd the whole thing again with the new parts, this time in code so you can copypaste lul.
Might have some flaws and I couldn't fix some parts since ... well, they were the mindfuck of grammar.

Code: [Select]
[size=14pt][color=green]Welcome and thank you for reading this short guide[/color][/size]

[size=24pt][color=limegreen]INNOCENT[/color][/size]

[size=12pt]You are innocent, what will you do? How do you know who is the traitor? How is the detective supposed to believe you that you are INNOCENT?

[color=blue]WITH A TRUSTY DNA SCANNER[/color] ( Skip this one if you don't have the DNA scanner. )

1. Beg at the Detective for the DNA scanner. If he won't give the DNA scanner to you, it's also ok.

2. If you have the DNA scanner, search for bodies that have been knifed, shot, crowbarred, etc. and then scan the body or the knife.

3. Now you got the person that killed or knifed that guy, so let's find him. Note: Sometimes, the DNA scanner is glitched, you need to rescan and wait for it to charge.

4. You spotted him, but he's in a group of people - how could you explain to them that he's traitor? Tell them that you got the DNA scanner, and then start shooting the guy that the DNA scanner is pointing at.

[color=purple]WITHOUT THE DNA SCANNER[/color]

1. Search for bodies.

6. If that guy comes near to you, be ready to aim at him, because he might be the traitor or just an RDMer. Don't worry if that guy RDMs, he will lose karma and you will have a little less karma. <- [color=red]bullsheet, you'll lose a shitton of karma.[/color]

7. If you have enough Evidence to accuse someone of being a traitor, stalk them a bit, if he shoots you, shoot him back.

8. You got him, he was a traitor. Tell everybody that you got a traitor and to not kill you.

[color=red]YOU ARE ALONE[/color]

1. Gah, if you know you are the only innocent and there are bunch of traitors, kill them on sight or backstab them. It is the only way you can win.

2. There is 70% chance that you'll lose, because sometimes there are 3 traitors.

3. You have spotted a traitor, don't shoot first, aim your gun at him and get closer to him, then kill him immediately.

4.  You killed them all, as a reward they will call you haxxor or a PRO innocent.

[color=black]YOU GOT A KNIFE[/color]

1. Don't be an idiot, some people don't know you killed a traitor and found a knife.

2. Always ready your knife (not equipped). If you knife a traitor, insta-karma up for you.

3. Do not give the KNIFE to anyone, he might be the traitor. And he will call you an idiot. (I dont want to do that)
[/size]

[size=24pt][color=blue]DETECTIVE[/color][/size]

[size=12pt]You are the Detective, who will you trust? How could you fight the traitors? How could you survive?

Follow these steps:

[color=limegreen]Helping the INNOCENTS
[/color]

1. If an Innocent calls you, be prepared for an ambush or equip your DNA scanner.

2. Always check the death time of the body. If the death time of the body is between 1-15 seconds, the traitor must be close.

3. Collect the DNA while running, then scan it. If the DNA scanner points to the Innocent that called you, he must be the traitor or an RDMer.

4. Go find some wandering people, they might be a traitor. If the DNA scanner is ready and pointing at someone, you're free to shoot the person, but beware of doing RDM, it might cause you to lose a lot of karma.

5. You got the right person, now check the body, you found out that he was the traitor. He might have some leftover credits, spend it for your buddy who found the body.

[color=red]NOT helping the wounded players[/color]

1. If someone is Wounded or Near Death, DO NOT give them health station if they want to, he might be a traitor, ask them what happen. Search for evidence that he's telling the truth. Note: Detective have special ability to see the last person that the dead person saw before he died.

2.a. If you find a body, always check them, you'll see who was the last person that the dead person saw when he died. If you found out that he is lying and the DNA scanner is pointing at him. Kill him before he kills you. (I have been tricked liked what I said lawl)

2.b. Always buy Radar first, it will tell you how many people are still alive and tell their position, the substitute shape of a live person is [color=green]Green Circle[/color], so check the TAB MENU for the number of players that are still alive. If some green circles are missing, for example, 9 players are playing the game, 1 is spectator and 1 is confirmed dead. It is suspicious that the wounded guy is a traitor or a RDMer. <- this sentence doesn't make any sense at all.

Note for Detective:

1. Check the chat log, if somebody dies with somebody, it must be him. <- bullshit
[/size]

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2010, 04:15:43 AM »
Grammar Nazi'd the whole thing again with the new parts, this time in code so you can copypaste lul.
Might have some flaws and I couldn't fix some parts since ... well, they were the mindfuck of grammar.

Code: [Select]
[size=14pt][color=green]Welcome and thank you for reading this short guide[/color][/size]

[size=24pt][color=limegreen]INNOCENT[/color][/size]

[size=12pt]You are innocent, what will you do? How do you know who is the traitor? How is the detective supposed to believe you that you are INNOCENT?

[color=blue]WITH A TRUSTY DNA SCANNER[/color] ( Skip this one if you don't have the DNA scanner. )

[color=purple]WITHOUT THE DNA SCANNER[/color]

1. Search for bodies.

6. If that guy comes near to you, be ready to aim at him, because he might be the traitor or just an RDMer. Don't worry if that guy RDMs, he will lose karma and you will have a little less karma. <- [color=red]bullsheet, you'll lose a shitton of karma.[/color]

[color=red]YOU ARE ALONE[/color]

[color=black]YOU GOT A KNIFE[/color]

[/size]

[size=24pt][color=blue]DETECTIVE[/color][/size]

[size=12pt]You are the Detective, who will you trust? How could you fight the traitors? How could you survive?

Follow these steps:

[color=limegreen]Helping the INNOCENTS
[/color]

[color=red]NOT helping the wounded players[/color]

2.b. Always buy Radar first, it will tell you how many people are still alive and tell their position, the substitute shape of a live person is [color=green]Green Circle[/color], so check the TAB MENU for the number of players that are still alive. If some green circles are missing, for example, 9 players are playing the game, 1 is spectator and 1 is confirmed dead. It is suspicious that the wounded guy is a traitor or a RDMer. <- this sentence doesn't make any sense at all.

Note for Detective:

1. Check the chat log, if somebody dies with somebody, it must be him. <- bullshit
[/size]
KTHX don :D  :thumbsup: