.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Projects

Working on WS Map -- What Would You Like to See?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Axule on August 01, 2011, 05:10:56 PM ---Both quotes are the same btw.
An idea to flush them out would be to keep something out from the caves and a good distance from it, that way they can't camp inside there.
If they want to advance in their inventions, they'll have to leave.

But there will need to be something else that would flush them out completly. Like a timed thing...

--- End quote ---
Nupe.
I already have something in mind that will work well.

ursus:
Put lava in the caves.

Press button, lava rises.

???

profit

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Nigger Gamefreak on August 01, 2011, 05:21:13 PM ---Put lava in the caves.

Press button, lava rises.

???

profit

--- End quote ---
Well fuck you, now I might as well just say it lol.

There's nothing but a well in the cave, which I plan to have a bucket which can be brought up with water in it. Hidden near the cave outside is going to be a button or lever somewhere, which will flood the cave via the well, and if anyone has tried to close themselves inside the cave they will drown. If they're just hanging around in there with no fence blocking the entrance, they will be able to move out before the water raises all the way. (the water will lower eventually)
I'm not sure where I'm going to be putting the lever yet though... I have to find somewhere to put it where it can be blocked off by players. Probably just going to have to put it up a little bit higher on a cliff or wall or something.

Dale Feles:

--- Quote from: Sabb on August 01, 2011, 05:25:20 PM ---...
Well fuck you, now I might as well just say it lol.

There's nothing but a well in the cave, which I plan to have a bucket which can be brought up with water in it. Hidden near the cave outside is going to be a button or lever somewhere, which will flood the cave via the well, and if anyone has tried to close themselves inside the cave they will drown. If they're just hanging around in there with no fence blocking the entrance, they will be able to move out before the water raises all the way. (the water will lower eventually)
I'm not sure where I'm going to be putting the lever yet though... I have to find somewhere to put it where it can be blocked off by players. Probably just going to have to put it up a little bit higher on a cliff or wall or something.

--- End quote ---

I just had an idea.

Make Aztec themed map with caves and pyramids which lead into all sorts of places?

Sabb:

--- Quote from: .:~RND`=-$ilent on August 01, 2011, 05:32:25 PM ---I just had an idea.

Make Aztec themed map with caves and pyramids which lead into all sorts of places?

--- End quote ---
Lol, I don't think that's really something for WS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version