.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Projects

Working on WS Map -- What Would You Like to See?

<< < (3/6) > >>

Dale Feles:

--- Quote from: Sabb on August 01, 2011, 05:34:00 PM ---Lol, I don't think that's really something for WS.

--- End quote ---

Rename WS to AS

But seriously, I'd like to see some tunnels, and stuff like that too to get around the map, with a certain amount of risk to them too.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: .:~RND`=-$ilent on August 01, 2011, 06:57:09 PM ---Rename WS to AS

But seriously, I'd like to see some tunnels, and stuff like that too to get around the map, with a certain amount of risk to them too.

--- End quote ---
Mmm... that could be difficult.
There's just too many risks in doing things like that.

[Valor]iPounce:
Ws_woods

Goat:
i am also making a WS map, its a huge WIP, from what people in the server tell me they want nice flat maps with plenty of resources, your own secret of course can be w/e on my map i have a moutain with a visible ladder that leads up to it, the moutain has a small pool of water and everything you need to survive

Ἆxule:

--- Quote from: Goat on August 01, 2011, 11:12:25 PM ---i am also making a WS map, its a huge WIP, from what people in the server tell me they want nice flat maps with plenty of resources, your own secret of course can be w/e on my map i have a moutain with a visible ladder that leads up to it, the moutain has a small pool of water and everything you need to survive

--- End quote ---

Flatlands are nice and all, but there is one side affect I see.
The fact that it's mainly flat means that people with the bow/crossbow can shoot from anywhere from whatever distance.
my opinion atleast

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version