.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Projects

Working on WS Map -- What Would You Like to See?

(1/6) > >>

Sabb:
So, I'm working on a new WS map hopefully that will be uploaded to the server when finished, but I was just wondering. What would you like to see in a WS map? What do you enjoy playing on?
This will just help me to alter the map to other player's preferences so that everyone can enjoy it more. At the moment, it's just a plain simple map, much like the WS maps on the server at the moment, but few secrets and other such things are being added to improve the quality of the map. (while keeping in mind how the game mode works and making it fair at the same time, of course)

So, nid discuss:
What would you like to see in a new WS map?

I may make a poll later on to better see people's preferences.

Dale Feles:
I'd like to see things such as abandoned huts and whatnot. Like ancient abandoned villages. I wanted to make a map with these, but I became lazy and most of the time I'm at my camping due to my bathroom renovations.

Ἆxule:
Caves would be cool I think.
idk if it would intterupt game play or make it unfair, but add enough, I think it'll be alright.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Axule on August 01, 2011, 04:56:20 PM ---Caves would be cool I think.
idk if it would intterupt game play or make it unfair, but add enough, I think it'll be alright.

--- End quote ---
That's actually currently one of the secrets in the map lol.
I'm not going to add many though, because players can easily lock themselves in and not die.
For the cave I have atm there's a way to "flush" them out though.

--- Quote from: .:~RND`=-$ilent on August 01, 2011, 04:53:07 PM ---I'd like to see things such as abandoned huts and whatnot. Like ancient abandoned villages. I wanted to make a map with these, but I became lazy and most of the time I'm at my camping due to my bathroom renovations.

--- End quote ---

That's a good idea.
I think what I will probably do is make a lot of abandoned huts or something in a section of the map. I'll include a lot of holes and such in the model to make sure that they can't just close themselves in though.

Ἆxule:
Both quotes are the same btw.
An idea to flush them out would be to keep something out from the caves and a good distance from it, that way they can't camp inside there.
If they want to advance in their inventions, they'll have to leave.

But there will need to be something else that would flush them out completly. Like a timed thing...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version