Author Topic: cue0701 TK Report  (Read 195 times)

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
cue0701 TK Report
« on: July 24, 2011, 01:44:01 PM »
1. Player's SteamID

STEAM_0:1:31965430

2. Players Nickname

cue0701

3. Your in-game name

Foofoojack

4. Server name

TTT

5. Description of the event(s)

Me and cue got traitor together, of course, and we were playing on ttt_alt_borders_b13. After cue trapped Kahuna in the deagle room in the back of the main building we proceeded to scope out who to kill and what not by lounging back against the wall. I was crouching infront of the crate blocking Kahuna's exit from the small room. Out of nowhere, I drop in a snap, and I ID my body to find out I was knifed. There was no people around me or cue except for Kahuna who was unreachable by knife. Kahuna soon then knifed cue with my dropped knife. I asked cue many times why he knifed me, if it was an accident, and he never responded. When he finally did, he proceeded to say "I didn't kill anyone.." and "What round?" when it was obvious to the most of the players being witnesses.

6. Reason for ban

Purposeful team-kill. 

Another thing I might add, yesterday late night when I was on a friends computer he randomly chucked an incendiary grenade, which caused me to kill him - as we were both innocent. I asked him why he threw it, and he said "idk I felt like it".

I'd like him to have a lenghty ban in order to actually teach him something.

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

Spoiler: Proof he was T. (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 02:00:17 PM by Foofoojack »

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
Re: cue0701 TK Report
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 02:51:42 PM »
It would help if you had the damgelog.
Maybe he dind wanted to kill you?

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 02:52:44 PM »

How would the damagelog help?....He KNIFED him, only way it would help is if he had a screenshot of who was near them.

As for the report, I am uncertain....+/-0
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 02:55:15 PM »

What would a damage log do?
Knives do 2k damage, that's pretty much it.

He said it was an accident, and didn't realize I was his T buddy.
How could someone miss the FOUR signs that tell you youre their T buddy?

cue0701

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 03:03:57 PM »
I swear it was on accident I said what round because i didn't even noticed i killed my on T-buddy. I said sorry many times and I looked on my tab menu and there was No one red but me please just give me another chance. =(

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 03:08:12 PM »
I swear it was on accident I said what round because i didn't even noticed i killed my on T-buddy. I said sorry many times and I looked on my tab menu and there was No one red but me please just give me another chance. =(

What gets me is that you didn't reply right after. You surely would have noticed your karma drop drastically, and if you havdn't for whatever reason, I know I would have been curious how Kahuna would have gotten that knife.

Whenever I try to ask someone whose done something why they did it, most of the time they never reply, and end up doing it again later on.

Until you can tell me why you didn't respond right after, I'm gonna have to  :thumbsup:

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 04:20:06 PM »
I believe FooFoo :thumbsup:

cue0701

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 04:25:09 PM »
Okay the reason i didnt reply was first of all i didn't know what they were talking about and second I didnt know I killed him if he would of put it in his report he would've told you I was saying sorry like 500 times and saying its alrite if he kills me!!! I have been on this server for a long time and would never randomly rdm someone...

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 04:54:27 PM »
would never randomly rdm someone...

Then yesterday why did you throw a random grenade and then say "idk I felt like it" when I asked you why you threw it?

cue0701

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 05:14:26 PM »
Because i wanted to use it anyways it was teh gernade that doesnt kill anyone just turns them around... Wasn't intended to kill anyone

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 05:48:58 PM »
Because i wanted to use it anyways it was teh gernade that doesnt kill anyone just turns them around... Wasn't intended to kill anyone

You chucked one of those too..
I was playing on Pilot's computer and I was hanging around you, you threw an explosive, and lost only about 20 karma for it.
I lost about 300 for killing you.

Offline Pilot

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 05:51:15 PM »

Actually it was an incendiary grenade, and you damaged at least two people with it.

and saying its alrite if he kills me!!!

That would be revenge RDM and is just as bad as knifing your T-buddy.

cue0701

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 06:07:23 PM »
You know what im done i think innocent hope you guys take this as accidental but obviosly Foofoo just wants me to be banned... I've seen way worse PURPOSE RDMERS and you guys dont do anything so yep Derp...

Offline Pilot

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 06:10:17 PM »
I've seen way worse PURPOSE RDMERS and you guys dont do anything so yep Derp...

Axule is quite effective, actually.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 06:12:48 PM »
You know what im done i think innocent hope you guys take this as accidental but obviosly Foofoo just wants me to be banned... I've seen way worse PURPOSE RDMERS and you guys dont do anything so yep Derp...
Trying to insult the community/the administration won't get you any closer to not being banned.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun