Author Topic: WHY DOES EVERYONE ON WS WANT VIP???  (Read 202 times)

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
WHY DOES EVERYONE ON WS WANT VIP???
« on: July 24, 2011, 09:14:52 AM »

You probably can't read that.

Hello, my steam ID is jason_pyro (email = @yahoo.com) and I am interested in becoming a VIP because I find myself getting more into gmod (WS) and I respect the rules, the players, and I find it easier to have fun despite the outcome of each 'game' (Because that's what it is, a game designed for fun and relaxation), rather than becoming upset over a loss of unexpected death. I also find myself being respected kindly by other players, even those who have never played a game with me as well. I would be happy to monitor and play WS as a VIP and be responsible for the amount of fairness and also hopefully add on to the amount of fun that the players have while playing. I pay close attention and I am fairly active in the game and bring the rules to the attention of the players who bring up the topic. I also tend to settle disagreements and be objective rather than bias towards the players opinions and debates about the rules, I stick to facts and I am firm as well as polite toward each player. I believe I am VIP material and would be more than happy to become part of the VIP team.
      Thank you for taking my application into consideration, jason_pyro (DML Pyro)

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
Re: WHY DOES EVERYONE ON WS WANT VIP???
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 10:19:24 AM »
I just derped.

To want VIP, I would expect people to be at least a year in RnD, well respected throughout the community, and at least well known.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 10:23:53 AM »
Imagine how much they'd all rage if I went to WS.

(VIP) Deacon: hey guys, how do you play this game
(Guest) l3g1th4xx0r: wat y u do dis
(Jnabbed) g3n3r1cn4m3: dumbshit vips

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 10:26:34 AM »
Implying time!

>implying now all the noobs to the servers think that WS is the main server and is the best of all

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 10:30:29 AM »
I guess they're too use to other servers giving out VIPs for simply donating...

Offline Don

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 10:31:37 AM »
Doesn't have anything to do with the above reasons ...
There are absolutely no VIPs in WS ever, that's why many people from that server want VIP.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 10:34:10 AM »
Doesn't have anything to do with the above reasons ...
There are absolutely no VIPs in WS ever, that's why many people from that server want VIP.

I only go if someone messages me about a minge on, or requests help over the global chat.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 01:07:21 PM »
What Don said is true.

I once came into Winter Survival, a mass rdmer was on, I didn't use text chat and had the rNd tag on me so they made the wild assumption that I was a VIP. They kept saying "Omfg finally a VIP comes on here" "Votekick him you arse!" "Do your damn job!" I then had to tell them that I WASN'T a VIP and then they all just went quiet whilst the rdmer continued.

Good news, Peetah always responds to us asking him for help, bad news? He was afk ._.

Yes, we do need some VIPs on Winter Survival, but we can always just call for them.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 01:10:31 PM »
What Don said is true.

I once came into Winter Survival, a mass rdmer was on, I didn't use text chat and had the rNd tag on me so they made the wild assumption that I was a VIP. They kept saying "Omfg finally a VIP comes on here" "Votekick him you arse!" "Do your damn job!" I then had to tell them that I WASN'T a VIP and then they all just went quiet whilst the rdmer continued.

Good news, Peetah always responds to us asking him for help, bad news? He was afk ._.

Yes, we do need some VIPs on Winter Survival, but we can always just call for them.

If they insult me while I'm trying to kick the minger, then fuck it, I'll just leave.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 01:13:31 PM »
If they insult me while I'm trying to kick the minger, then fuck it, I'll just leave.

They didn't start saying that untill after about 4 minutes, it's not like I could do anything so I just warned him...He still didn't believe that I would kick him though and just continued.

BACK ON-TOPIC: So, some solutions to this problem are: Have a VIP come REGULARLY on Winter Survival, or have someone who KNOWS a VIP and calls them if something is happening. I'll be willing to do the second one, but I just need someone who won't get annoyed every time I need to call them, I can imagine it would be REALLY annoying  :(
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:15:56 PM by Hotgreensoldier »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 02:00:02 PM »
I just derped.

To want VIP, I would expect people to be at least a year in RnD, well respected throughout the community, and at least well known.
Deacon.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 10:32:24 PM »
Deacon.

Yep.

To blah: or you can be an extremely nice, mature, friendly, and easy to get along with person.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 10:36:24 PM »
Problem solved! Jman has agreed to play Winter Survival more often and played it with me and cogs for a bit!

Only problem now is getting Jman to stop being so territorial with his bow..."Can I have some rocks? :D" "NO! RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCEEE" *A arrow flies halfway across the map and pierces him through the head*

He doesn't mass rdm though, he just doesn't like other people coming to his campfire ._.

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 10:39:33 PM »
Problem solved! Jman has agreed to play Winter Survival more often and played it with me and cogs for a bit!

Only problem now is getting Jman to stop being so territorial with his bow..."Can I have some rocks? :D" "NO! RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCEEE" *A arrow flies halfway across the map and pierces him through the head*

He doesn't mass rdm though, he just doesn't like other people coming to his campfire ._.

Nigga, I'm Green Beret Black Ops Navy Seal Hitman Assassin. YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 10:40:23 PM »
Nigga, I'm Green Beret Black Ops Navy Seal Hitman Assassin. YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS.

Well the Green Beret Black Ops Navy Seal Hitman Assassin got killed by a arrow that ricocheted off a crow ._.