Entertainment (Read Only) > Anime & Manga

Best anime I've seen so far! (Elfen Lied)

<< < (2/4) > >>

ursus:

--- Quote from: Sanders on July 19, 2011, 02:34:36 PM ---No, I'm going to input my highly educated opinion on the matter of a topic about an anime which i find sub-par. It not personal. What kind of discussion would it be if i were to just agree mindlessly. Why don't you talk about the parts you like or try to justify the negative things I mentioned instead of getting all defensive.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry but

This is basically sanders in a nutshell

Don't try to deny it

Xrain:

--- Quote from: Cable on July 19, 2011, 02:49:16 AM ---I finished watching Elfen Lied today, and I choose this one to be the best out of all the anime's I've ever seen.

--- End quote ---

Question:

Have you seen Gurren Lagann?

Possible Answers:

if( answer==Yes )
It's awesomeness obviously must have broken your mind, and caused you to get confused on what show is actually awesome, go watch Gurren Lagann again;

elseif( answer==No)
Go watch Gurren Lagann;

else
delete[] mind;

Bovicide:

--- Quote from: Crash on July 19, 2011, 10:21:13 PM ---I'm sorry but

This is basically sanders in a nutshell

Don't try to deny it

--- End quote ---

That doesnt change anything. The man who has enjoyed more of anything has a broader, wiser view on the matter. He still hasnt come here and tried to refute my points with something like "But that character was well developed" or "that twist was well thought out". I may be a snob, but i do know what the hell I am talking about.

My point is that elfen lied is generic gore and shit and it sucks.

Cable:
Look, I watched it, and I liked it.
I also watched Elfen Lied. And also liked it.

I'm sorry you disagree with me.
I just wanted to recommend something that I liked.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Cable on July 19, 2011, 11:21:30 PM ---Look, I watched it, and I liked it.
I also watched Elfen Lied. And also liked it.

I'm sorry you disagree with me.
I just wanted to recommend something that I liked.

--- End quote ---

Theres a difference to the words "favorite" and "best".

You're suggesting in this thread that THIS anime is better than any other you've seen in every single possible way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version