Entertainment (Read Only) > Anime & Manga

Best anime I've seen so far! (Elfen Lied)

(1/4) > >>

Cable:
I finished watching Elfen Lied today, and I choose this one to be the best out of all the anime's I've ever seen.

It get so sad at parts, And then really epic, and then fucked up, and then really sad again.

I'm serious, You all should watch this.
Please, DONT judge the anime by the first episode, it gets good on the 3rd or so.

I wouldn't watch with your parents, There is a decent amount of nudity in it.

I don't think I can give a direct link to it either, Due to its nudity.

You can find the dubbed episodes on www.justdubs.net (The dub voice actors are great.)

Whats that? You want subbed link?
Google dat shit.

-edit
The story line doesn't make much sense in the beginning, but as the anime goes on, everything comes together perfectly.

I'm a sucker for romantic, sad animes.

Bovicide:
Sorry, but this is about the most trolled show in all of the world. shit son, go watch some real anime that is mindfuck.

Serial Experiments Lain. Subtitled. Don't puss out.

It also doesnt have mindless gore, which is a plus.

I mean, Elfen Lied opens with this long exposition of a woman trying to impress her boss, then she gets brutally decapitated right before she gives her boss coffee or something. What the actual fuck. Then there is this other scene where some like 14 year old girl gets all of her limbs chopped off. She lays there helpless with no fucking arms or legs crying or something. What in the holy world of fuck.

I mean seriously, no good work of fiction needs to rely on a girl watching her dog get smashed by bullies to create drama.

» Magic «:
Me likey

Cable:

--- Quote from: Sanders on July 19, 2011, 03:14:01 AM ---Sorry, but this is about the most trolled show in all of the world. shit son, go watch some real anime that is mindfuck.

Serial Experiments Lain. Subtitled. Don't puss out.

It also doesnt have mindless gore, which is a plus.

I mean, Elfen Lied opens with this long exposition of a woman trying to impress her boss, then she gets brutally decapitated right before she gives her boss coffee or something. What the actual fuck. Then there is this other scene where some like 14 year old girl gets all of her limbs chopped off. She lays there helpless with no fucking arms or legs crying or something. What in the holy world of fuck.

I mean seriously, no good work of fiction needs to rely on a girl watching her dog get smashed by bullies to create drama.

--- End quote ---
I said I liked it. You don't have to be like that.

"Whats that? You like something? I'm going to talk shit about it now because I don't like it."

Bovicide:

--- Quote from: Cable on July 19, 2011, 12:14:12 PM ---I said I liked it. You don't have to be like that.

"Whats that? You like something? I'm going to talk shit about it now because I don't like it."

--- End quote ---

No, I'm going to input my highly educated opinion on the matter of a topic about an anime which i find sub-par. It not personal. What kind of discussion would it be if i were to just agree mindlessly. Why don't you talk about the parts you like or try to justify the negative things I mentioned instead of getting all defensive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version