Author Topic: Hazza's Regular app 13/7/2011  (Read 311 times)

Offline Harry

Re: Hazza's Regular app 13/7/2011
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 12:29:47 AM »
thx guys

Q.Zep

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2011, 12:34:17 AM »
He's a cool guy, he knows how to seem innocent when he's traitor, besides, he's fun to play with.
Good luck! :thumbsup:

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2011, 12:45:11 PM »
Hmh, that's a bit suspicious...Two newbies with no posts vote on one application...Both were made a few days ago....
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2011, 01:59:41 PM »
Hmh, that's a bit suspicious...Two newbies with no posts vote on one application...Both were made a few days ago....

Q.Zerp isn't Hazza.
Trust me.
Q.Zep was asking me if he could post on Reg's applications just yesterday.

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2011, 04:43:58 PM »
I could tell your ghosting with Jimmy. You already knew it was him cuz ur the last people alive but you played like major assholes then you decided to kill him after mins randomly. :thumbsdown: Behave more also
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 04:58:37 PM »
I could tell your ghosting with Jimmy. You already knew it was him cuz ur the last people alive but you played like major assholes then you decided to kill him after mins randomly. :thumbsdown: Behave more also
^^This

Also, on Assault, Hazza (Detective) had killed Sharpie.eastern (Traitor) saying he had dna on him, but at the end of the round the score showed that sharpie.eastern hadn't killed anyone at all. I also know that Hazza couldn't have gotten dna off of c4 because sharpie.eastern had bought a knife and dropped it wheen he died.
Jimmy was also a traitor.

I have no proof of this even taking place, but I can aassure you, it did happen.

:thumbsdown:

Offline Xi-Blade

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2011, 07:06:21 PM »
Your a cool and funny guy in all but you pushed waffle into a pit when u were inno and regulars must obey the rules and enforce them and not encourage them to disobey it.

Offline Sharpie.eastern

• "I do it for you David Jaffe"
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2011, 01:39:30 AM »
I know 100% he ghost with jimmy because jimmy was my T buddy on assult and i hadn't killed one person and all of a sudden i was killed by hazza. and also another round i was dead and i was a traitor and hazza asked me who my T buddy was and i told him then he said thanks went quiet and then jimmy killed my T buddy saying he saw him kill someone. He glitches and RDM's i give it a NO!  :troll:

Offline Harry

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2011, 06:01:34 AM »
LOL sharpie, u RDM me all the time. Btw i did have dna on u it lead strait to u. You were standing exactly where the dna lead to and u were traitor so dont make up bullshit.

Q.Zep

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2011, 08:52:58 AM »

Excuse me for my intolerance in regard to your comment, I believe I played on RND even before you knew about the existence of this community, I was a respected member and point is that I took break about a year long, I don't think you could have known this but, I felt the need to set this right, anyway, suspicious doesn't mean faulty, if you have any proof of someone breaking the rules, report them, but until then, please don't insinuate anything.
I support Hazza because he seems fine to me.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2011, 09:01:09 AM »
Excuse me for my intolerance in regard to your comment, I believe I played on RND even before you knew about the existence of this community, I was a respected member and point is that I took break about a year long, I don't think you could have known this but, I felt the need to set this right, anyway, suspicious doesn't mean faulty, if you have any proof of someone breaking the rules, report them, but until then, please don't insinuate anything.
I support Hazza because he seems fine to me.

Alright, it's just that it seems a bit suspicious.

As for my vote, I think I'm changing it...Seems you have a bit of a reputation with Jimmy that I have never heard of...
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Harry

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2011, 09:17:18 AM »
Jimmys my cousen... Doesnt meen anything, we just play and have fun on a server. Is that wrong? iv never broken rules just because im cousens with somone im now the bad guy?

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2011, 11:01:26 AM »

Normally I leave my vote out of new peoples apps.
But when he joined ttt yesterday, half the server went "oh great"
You mustve done something to piss the community off.

Offline Cable

• hi
Re: Harry's Regular app
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2011, 11:42:16 AM »
 :thumbsdown: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

= -1  0 +1 0 -1 0 +1

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2011, 12:21:53 PM »
I've had loads of complaints about you ghosting on the servers, and it seems quite suspicious.

I also don't recommend responding so defensively to every comment on your app, it's only bad for you.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun