Author Topic: can i be a reg? 6-13-11  (Read 318 times)

animefreak369

can i be a reg? 6-13-11
« on: June 13, 2011, 05:49:43 PM »
so i have started playing steam alot more and it seems your servers are everywere so i thought i mine as well join you so plz acept my steamid is animefreak369 if that is needed
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:53:53 PM by animefreak369 »

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
Re: can i be a reg? 6-13-11
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 05:56:28 PM »
so i have started playing steam alot more and it seems your servers are everywere so i thought i mine as well join you so plz acept my steamid is animefreak369 if that is needed

Hi

how2reg?

Seriously though, modify your app, never seen you in game.  :thumbsdown:

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 05:58:04 PM »

>plz

When people ask me "Plz" because its shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes".

So according to coolz, no you may not.

animefreak369

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 06:04:55 PM »
so you dont let pepole with bad spelling get promoted but watever. can i please join becus i just started playing steam and see your server whale playing like tf2 and gmod so i would like to be a regular my steam id is animefreak369

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 06:09:42 PM »
so you dont let pepole with bad spelling get promoted but watever. can i please join becus i just started playing steam and see your server whale playing like tf2 and gmod so i would like to be a regular my steam id is animefreak369

The problem is that the first person to reply was someone trying to help you.
Clearly, you have ignored that.

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 06:10:03 PM »

First off, steam id =/= name. It's your steam identification number which is something like "STEAM_0:X:XXXXXX".

Second, your spelling and grammar literally make me want to wear pigtails and shove a rock up my butt in public.

animefreak369

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 06:14:51 PM »
lol ok its not even worth it anymore its just starting to get annoying to have to deal with this

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 06:19:12 PM »
lol ok its not even worth it anymore its just starting to get annoying to have to deal with this

Allow me to be the first to tell you; You will not be missed, if you can't do something as simple as that.

Especially when you expect us to give you the privileges of a regular, yet cannot even follow our rules on formatting. 

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 06:26:58 PM »
I clearly told him that there was a How To Regular and it seems to me that he does not know how to listen very well. Instead of doing what is asked and what needed he gets all pissed and whatnot. You did not know how to get your steam id and that's okay, we could of told you but instead you act like so. Oh yeah and minging on the servers today which is also your first day of playing gmod will not help your case at all. Sorry -1. It seems to me that you don't want reg anymore is that right?

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
    • The Vault
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 06:32:26 PM »
I clearly told him that there was a How To Regular and it seems to me that he does not know how to listen very well. Instead of doing what is asked and what needed he gets all pissed and whatnot.

i really hate to jump into this but he did do what the how to reg says
the only thing the official how to reg thing says is

Date in topic title, which he did
Include Steam id, Which he did (although it is the wrong one)

so i fail to see where he didn't listen.

sidenote i highly recommand re-writing the how to reg and remove all those gaint ass fonts and add more info.

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2011, 06:56:16 PM »

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 06:56:38 PM »
i really hate to jump into this but he did do what the how to reg says
the only thing the official how to reg thing says is

Date in topic title, which he did
Include Steam id, Which he did (although it is the wrong one)

so i fail to see where he didn't listen.

sidenote i highly recommand re-writing the how to reg and remove all those gaint ass fonts and add more info.

"can i be reg?" is not supposed to be the title of his app. He could of looked at the other apps and noticed that they have NAMES not can i be reg. He did not provide a steam id. Just because one says "this is my steam id" does not automatically make it a steam id. There is a thread on hot to get it. He did not provide everything needed for an application. I don't think i have to read it off to you do I?  He clearly did not read or comprehend what is needed. Having all that giant font is for them to actually READ and I did not write it so I wont modify it. I do agree about having more info, I will add that though. But it is not hard to look around and see how other apps look. ALSO one big thing is not to bitch or whine about wanting reg. It's in the rules.

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
    • The Vault
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 07:06:42 PM »
"can i be reg?" is not supposed to be the title of his app. He could of looked at the other apps and noticed that they have NAMES not can i be reg. He did not provide a steam id. Just because one says "this is my steam id" does not automatically make it a steam id. There is a thread on hot to get it. He did not provide everything needed for an application. I don't think i have to read it off to you do I?  He clearly did not read or comprehend what is needed. Having all that giant font is for them to actually READ and I did not write it so I wont modify it. I do agree about having more info, I will add that though. But it is not hard to look around and see how other apps look. ALSO one big thing is not to bitch or whine about wanting reg. It's in the rules.

And i agree that he could've looked at other apps and searched more i more so pointing to the fact you said he didn't read the "how to reg" Thread and as i pointed out the only thing that says is "date in title" and "steam id" and not alot of people know the difference from username and steam id i didn't even know there was a difference between steam id and username to like 2 months after being about of random i also thought people just meant username like every other site in the world uses to attach to an account not three different things for one account (special ID, Username, and display Name) so him being confused between steam ID and username is completely understandable.

as for the title of the thread no where does it state what the title has to say all it states is "Include the date in title"