Author Topic: Tomm's Unban Appeal  (Read 832 times)

Offline biggaybaby

Re: Tomm's Unban Appeal
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 10:34:41 PM »
The first post says he was banned for "hacking", I believe he recognizes that DiZ

Offline bipolardiz

• BipolarDiZ is bipolar
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2011, 12:27:43 AM »
The first post says he was banned for "hacking", I believe he recognizes that DiZ

Yea, it does say this but then in a follow up post of his he said being perm'd for revenge. I was saying that it wasn't permable for that really.

<07:31:01> "Moo"
: im australian black 6 yr girl from texas

Offline biggaybaby

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2011, 11:06:12 AM »
Yea, it does say this but then in a follow up post of his he said being perm'd for revenge. I was saying that it wasn't permable for that really.

I believe he was extending his claim that he wasn't hacking and trying to justify his appeal by stating that being banned permanently for a few revenge RDM's is harsh (since he allegedly wasn't hacking)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 12:01:07 PM by biggaybaby »

Offline Tomm

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2011, 02:32:51 PM »
so uh can an admin look at this now, banned with no proof for something i was not doing

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2011, 05:45:58 PM »
Let's see your addons folder too.
Yes, I'm serious.

Offline Tomm

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 08:23:03 PM »
http://i.imgur.com/MaF8i.png

a gordon freeman model and a penis model to attach to gordan freeman so he can fuk alyx

Offline ursus

View More Badges!

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 08:57:02 PM »
http://i.imgur.com/MaF8i.png

a gordon freeman model and a penis model to attach to gordan freeman so he can fuk alyx

alright, just making sure
you don't have to modify the bin folder to have hacks

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2011, 10:48:42 PM »
So the thing is that you were accused of hacking from your performance in ttt. VAC doesn't always catch hacking right away so saying you don't want to get caught is not a legit argument. We don't accept hacking on these servers, therefore it was permanent ban.

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2011, 11:20:57 PM »
So the thing is that you were accused of hacking from your performance in ttt. VAC doesn't always catch hacking right away so saying you don't want to get caught is not a legit argument. We don't accept hacking on these servers, therefore it was permanent ban.

I understand he was accused of hacking. I understand we don't accept hacking. What I am lacking understanding of is why you continue to say he hacks when there was literally no proof of him hacking, and he provided screenshots of his bin and addon folders.

The only other possible reason you may still have to suspect him is because he didn't show the bin folders' "Last Modified" status, which would show if he recently moved the hacks out of the folder or deleted them. I'm sure he would provide those if he had to, as he stated he doesn't mind providing things.

If he provides a screenshot of his bin folders' "Last Modified" status, I believe it would warrent an unban. That's just my opinion.

Also, if someone has evidence of him hacking, present it now.

Offline biggaybaby

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2011, 11:25:17 PM »

So based solely upon a few kills, you can be sure that he was hacking?

As I remember it (as I was there during the time this occurred) he RDM'd Tezuni (which I also witnessed from the middle of the apartments, the map was the richland remake) and you (I believe) were still alive when you banned him after he had been identified and confirmed as innocent, not trying to be a stickler here but shouldn't you have taken the time to see if there was any reason to him killing Tezuni before you permanently banned him?

Edit in response to Justin:

That is what I would like to know too,  is there even any evidence other than pure speculation that he was hacking?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 11:33:54 PM by biggaybaby »

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2011, 12:18:08 AM »
show the date it was modified, anyone can take out stuff from their folder then screen cap it.

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest

Offline Moo

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2011, 02:08:44 AM »
also just gonna throw this out there

it is pretty easy to edit an image with different dates

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2011, 07:51:13 AM »
also just gonna throw this out there

it is pretty easy to edit an image with different dates

Oh come on. While this may be possible, it's illogical to go this far as to accuse him of trying to hide it, as there was never any proof at all of him hacking.

FROM WHAT I KNOW, Teeny was called in there to ban a hacker and she just banned him without watching him.

Again, that's just what I heard when I asked in TTT, so don't kill me.

Offline ursus

View More Badges!

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2011, 07:57:23 AM »
Oh come on. While this may be possible, it's illogical to go this far as to accuse him of trying to hide it, as there was never any proof at all of him hacking.

FROM WHAT I KNOW, Teeny was called in there to ban a hacker and she just banned him without watching him.

Again, that's just what I heard when I asked in TTT, so don't kill me.

But really, it IS kind of unrealistic to say that someone shooped a screenshot of their bin folder. It's possible, but we also have the fact that Teeny didn't have any actual evidence whatsoever before permabanning him. Look at this, too:

What I see is:

So the thing is that you were accused of hacking from your performance in ttt, therefore it was permanent ban.

Offline Moo

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2011, 08:24:24 AM »
this is not what i "SEE"... but whats happening

and that is someone was banned for being accused of hacking, heres how it goes down....
if you watch a player and your become very suspicious of them... you have two options
ban the player until you can resolve the situation
or leave the player to play, with or without hacks

yeah yeah everyone heres so fking smart and knows everything, they know FOR SURE SOMEONES NOT A HACKER... or THEY KNOW FOR SURE SOMEONE IS
keeping it simple, you ban first, ask questions later because bans are easy to remove

as for people like jman who believe people dont go to great lengths to be innocent....
i dont even know what to say, its not worth arguing because this shits so stupid to think that people dont go to certain lengths... fucking just think of a few... ITS VERY EASY