Author Topic: This Guy's ZS Hints : ZS_Aeolus  (Read 210 times)

Offline This Guy

• Teh Guy with a the fukin' drawings
  • Respect: +77
This Guy's ZS Hints : ZS_Aeolus
« on: May 05, 2011, 06:39:59 AM »
*Aeolus is a good map for humans except and it easily lets afker's or late loaders to join the zombie team (which kind of unfair).

*First if you load the map before the train starts the ride you should just go in there and STAY IN YOUR SEAT UNTIL YOUR AT THE DESTINATION

*If your PC or internet speed is crappy I suggest to disconnect and join in 3 minutes so that you won't get killed by the train.

*From wave 1-6 try to get a cade kit before its wave 7.

*If you have a cade kit go to the upper part of the map (where the secret hole is) and before the chems come you should go inside the room and cade there with loads of cades and if possible try to get only the "good" players who doesn't minge and shoot chems zombies to explode the cade. Its also better if your alone just try not to gain attention. (the secret hole is where sometimes the health station spawns at the left side of the bridge when you go up)

*If you don't have a cade kit just camp at the lower part where its an open space and easily get kills and if you get a cade kit follow the hint above this. Just try to be sure there are no kamikaze chems on your way there.

*If the cade at the door is broken you should make a small ladder cade at the other side of the room (can only be seen on the south room) or you could even make this while the other guys are killing zombies at the cade (This will serve as a extra survival measurement in-case your main cade is broken.

*From there on you can survive easily just try not to lower your gaurd
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 08:17:05 AM by This Guy »

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
  • Respect: +28
    • DeviantART
Re: This Guy's ZS Hints : ZS_Aeolus
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 04:24:48 AM »
Where exactly is the "secret hole"?
Anyway, nice hints.  :thumbsup:

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 09:32:40 AM »
Going behind the glass with a cade kit was just awesome... how sad it is glitching :-(

also if you want to make hints for more  maps you should just make one big guide

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline This Guy

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 11:31:25 PM »
Going behind the glass with a cade kit was just awesome... how sad it is glitching :-(

also if you want to make hints for more  maps you should just make one big guide

Do you think I have good tips and I should make more??? :D

Offline memo3300

View More Badges!

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 11:32:34 PM »
Do you think I have good tips and I should make more??? :D

good tips but forgo to tell us about the heal machines in the map.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline This Guy

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 07:12:19 AM »
nah, I only know some good strategies at some maps in ZS. (Like zs_maze, zs_nastiesthouse_v3, zs_krusty_krab, zs_inversion, zs_infected_hospital, zs_fear_tower, zs_chambers, zs_fort, zs_castle, zs_bunker)

Offline This Guy

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 07:17:25 AM »
Its also sad that I invented the camping spot at the narrow underground hole in zs_bunker_v3 and other people are saying that they invented this kind of strategy. I also lead a pack of organized chemical and poison zombies and lead them to victory against my own strategy that I invented and after that map some other kid took all the credit by saying stuff that he lead the zombies to victory.

Lesson learned : When you invent a strategy in a game, you should expect not to get credit for it.

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 07:21:22 AM »
this is all i say when the map starts "Welcome to the Shawn express, Please take a seat and prepare to die.) Then after the train ride "We're from Jamaica we have a bobsled team" when people ask why I'm sitting in the ground :P

"If you have a cade kit go to the lower part of the map (where the secret hole is)"

If by secret hole you mean behind the glass i hope you know thats a glitch therefore kickable.

anyways what i normally do is just stay near the z spawn kill as much as i can then when wave 7 comes just goto the ramp and stay about a meter from the top. (so chems can't jump on you)

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 07:24:22 AM by Shawn »

Offline memo3300

View More Badges!

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 10:25:02 AM »
this is all i say when the map starts "Welcome to the Shawn express, Please take a seat and prepare to die.) Then after the train ride "We're from Jamaica we have a bobsled team" when people ask why I'm sitting in the ground :P

"If you have a cade kit go to the lower part of the map (where the secret hole is)"

If by secret hole you mean behind the glass i hope you know thats a glitch therefore kickable.

anyways what i normally do is just stay near the z spawn kill as much as i can then when wave 7 comes just goto the ramp and stay about a meter from the top. (so chems can't jump on you)

He means the secret hole in the bathroom... i think

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
  • Respect: +312
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 06:05:45 AM »
Hole in the bathroom? Maybe in the toilet? :trollface:

btw where is that "secret hole"?

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline memo3300

View More Badges!

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 09:38:48 AM »
Hole in the bathroom? Maybe in the toilet? :trollface:

btw where is that "secret hole"?

The hole you break in the back of the bathroom... well atleast that is what i think he means.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline This Guy

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2011, 08:18:21 AM »
The hole you break in the back of the bathroom... well atleast that is what i think he means.

Sorry I was mistaken, I edited it to the upper south part of the map (2nd floor) where there are health stations are.

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2011, 09:15:06 AM »
Sorry I was mistaken, I edited it to the upper south part of the map (2nd floor) where there are health stations are.

those are suppose to be secret? srsly? first time playing that map i found them in 30 seconds... kinda common sense after you see a zombie walk out of the pilar...