Author Topic: Post your proudest contraption  (Read 575 times)

Offline Boardtech

• The map walls are the limit.
  • Respect: +96
Re: Post your proudest contraption
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2011, 01:36:48 AM »
;_; my new drones pwn my planes

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2011, 01:37:51 AM »
;_; my new drones pwn my planes

>nothing to cry about
>>all are GOD

Offline Hitman

• Respect: +112
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2011, 02:09:02 AM »
+1

Offline Benem3000

• MUSHROOM
  • Respect: +12
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2011, 01:52:51 AM »
When i get regular status I have some adv dupes saved on the server from back in the respected days lol. Ill be willing to show them and I didnt know how so no e2's as far as I remember. All I can remember is that guy who made that giant penis that followed everyone and trying to make a cart to stay on that rollercoaster. Lol good times. If anyone remembers bloo95209 thats me so add my new name benem3000 on steam :) That means you TomCat. You and Peelah are the only 2 people I still remember from way back when :) Cant wait to do some more work with my creations :D

Admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2011, 10:27:08 AM »
N-N-N-Necro bump! Seriously, don't bump threads :/

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2011, 10:44:13 AM »
N-N-N-Necro bump! Seriously, don't bump threads :/
Bumping isn't bad so long as it isn't a post such as "LOL" "funny thread!" "im a huge fggt pls rape my faic", etc.
He contributed to the thread.

On a side note,

/                                                                                             \
          /                                                                                                 \
        /                                                                                                     \
       /                                                                                                       \
     /                                                                                                           \
    /                                                                                                             \
  /                                                                                                                 \
 /                                                                                                                   \
|                                                                                                                     |
|                                                                                                                     |
|                           R.I.P. Orgazmo The Erectifying Kitten                                |
|                             2000whenever - 2009, 2010-2011                                  |

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Peetah

• League PlayerWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +823
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2011, 12:42:08 PM »
You and Peelah are the only 2 people I still remember from way back when :)
Well, Here I am lololol.
Long time to see.
(Reg) Nezz45: peetah are you good with the weight tool?

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2011, 07:51:39 AM »
My car was pretty epic....

first version (train car)

Second version with headlights( and high bems), turn singles brakes (and parking brakes) also sounds :P