Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Is minecraft worth the buy?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Foofoojack:
Yes

Shawn:
Nuu wait and buy Terraria. MC you can always play cracked so it doesn't matter much.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Shawn on May 16, 2011, 09:37:41 PM ---Nuu wait and buy Terraria. MC you can always play cracked so it doesn't matter much.

--- End quote ---
Terraria seems neat and unique, but I think people will get bored of it pretty quickly.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak on May 17, 2011, 06:52:44 AM ---Terraria seems neat and unique, but I think people will get bored of it pretty quickly.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure of that from what i hear their always planning to add stuff. from what i heard their going to be doing weekly content updates.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Shawn on May 17, 2011, 06:55:58 AM ---I'm not sure of that from what i hear their always planning to add stuff. from what i heard their going to be doing weekly content updates.

--- End quote ---
Yea I know, but from what I've seen (mind you, I haven't seen much of it) it just doesn't seem that interesting.
That could be just me though.
I just prefer nice 3D games lol.
But anyways, I'm too lazy to check all of the replies to the Terraria thread, so how much does it cost?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version