Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Is minecraft worth the buy?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Shawn:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak on May 17, 2011, 06:58:18 AM ---Yea I know, but from what I've seen (mind you, I haven't seen much of it) it just doesn't seem that interesting.
That could be just me though.
I just prefer nice 3D games lol.
But anyways, I'm too lazy to check all of the replies to the Terraria thread, so how much does it cost?

--- End quote ---

I have no clue but i do know its cheaper then MC

EDIT someone said $10 idk it thats true though.

Foofoojack:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak on May 17, 2011, 06:58:18 AM ---Yea I know, but from what I've seen (mind you, I haven't seen much of it) it just doesn't seem that interesting.
That could be just me though.
I just prefer nice 3D games lol.
But anyways, I'm too lazy to check all of the replies to the Terraria thread, so how much does it cost?

--- End quote ---

» Magic «:
I'm bored of terraria already

Minecraft *would* be worth the buy if there weren't any full cracks of it

Deathie:
Don't buy it unless you  feel like throwing your money away to Notch. If you're fine playing on cracked servers and getting a new torrent everytime a new update comes around, that's fine.

I went legit for the Skins, the ability to play on any server, and being able to update through the client.

» Magic «:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on May 17, 2011, 10:27:02 AM ---Don't buy it unless you  feel like throwing your money away to Notch. If you're fine playing on cracked servers and getting a new torrent everytime a new update comes around, that's fine.

I went legit for the Skins, the ability to play on any server, and being able to update through the client.

--- End quote ---

New torrent?

There is a client that has an update function to update to the latest release, it isn't hard to click "Update to the latest version" after launching, I got 1.5 5 mins after it was released doing this...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version